Why is this forum so dead?

piphoe

Oct 31, 2015
Well dbp, I'm sure you know how to do this but, for the benefit of anyone who doesn't, go to the profile of the member of interest ---> click on the 'Statistics' tab ---> then 'Find all posts by (Username)'. Job done.

In my case, the bulk have been to the Brexit thread. There haven't been many - but I've been on holiday for 10 days to Italy. Great country, although I don't understand how they eat so much pizza and pasta, yet still manage to stay slim!
Tim.
it the cold-squeezed virgin olive oil ;)

dbphoenix

Aug 24, 2003
Well dbp, I'm sure you know how to do this but, for the benefit of anyone who doesn't, go to the profile of the member of interest ---> click on the 'Statistics' tab ---> then 'Find all posts by (Username)'. Job done.
And if those qualify as "participation", nothing more need be said about that.

What suggestions do you have for making the site more active?

timsk

Mar 18, 2002
And if those qualify as "participation", nothing more need be said about that.
Well I'm so sorry that my meagre efforts fall so woefully short of your expectations dbp - but if you're not prepared to suggest what I ought to be doing (that I'm not) or not doing (that I am), then there's not much to be done. Incredibly smart cookie though I am - I'm not Mystic Meg.

What suggestions do you have for making the site more active?
I suggest you contact Sharky and ask to join Admin' or the Mods and show us all how it should be done. I'm keen to step down; I lost my appetite for exchanges like this quite some time ago. Clear out the old dead wood, draft in the vibrant, thrusting young guns. You are a vibrant, thrusting young gun, aren't you dbp?
:p
Tim.

piphoe

Oct 31, 2015
i must admit there is NOBODY trading here, ie placing THEIR trades

i'm pretty close to bagging it myself

piphoe

Oct 31, 2015
i think what you are looking for is a live trading chatroom, a demo trading one of course :D

looking for one of YOUR once in a lifetime trades here, demo or otherwise.

they let this become trade2meme, even Joe's gone now :(

Kaeso

Oct 4, 2015
its been two yrs not holding my breath:rolleyes:
How long it's been since i registered is beside the point here.

As i said in the above post, and what is common sense to most people on here:

Not ALL traders are looking for a live trading chatroom where they can share their trades.

If you had more common sense maybe you would understand that.

I thought you were DONE anyway, you keep whining and saying you're DONE but then come back to whine more

Last edited:

piphoe

Oct 31, 2015
How long it's been since i registered is beside the point here.

As i said in the above post, and what is common sense to most people on here:

Not all traders are looking for a live trading chatroom where they can share their trades.

If you had more common sense maybe you would understand that.

I thought you were DONE anyway, you keep whining and saying you're DONE but then come back to whine more
wow there isn't a thread you don't open, with the exception of the ..."my trades"... thread of course :rolleyes:

Nov 25, 2008
i must admit there is NOBODY trading here, ie placing THEIR trades

i'm pretty close to bagging it myself

I don't post much, but failure to deal with multi account trolls is a big problem here. The whole Fxmo debacle was ridiculous, considering he got banned very early on and then was able to con his way back in. Its impossible to take anyone seriously here.