Why i think most traders fail? Change your ways. Now.

ha, ironic thing is you people are proving gladiator's point.

look at you all, collectively squeaming how 'impossible' 5k to 300k in a year is, or how it's impossible to be profitable after 4 months.

This just shows that you have just accepted from books or whatnot, that such returns are only for 'twats'.

And ODT, that M1 chart; hindsight is a wonderful thing, i'm sure i could pull up a daily chart of EURUSD and show how going short at 1.485 due to a trendline break has netted thousands of pips, and you could have placed a 5 pip stop loss , what a runner.

Consult a trading psychologist.The mind can not implement ambiguity, unless you are a mercenary trader will to turn on every twist and turn

It is actually very easy to trade the highest probability slice of the trend and make 10 pips daily.It is the easiest way to make money.Just look for a trend and get in a breakout and and run with your 10 pips @$100 per pip.Don't look for one hundred pips daily , and within a couple months you will turn the 10 pips a day into $350,000 with compounding ,with none of this crap from Gladiatorfx

5 k to 300 k in a year, whats wrong with you?

Attachments

• compounding.jpg
    compounding.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 178
ha, ironic thing is you people are proving gladiator's point.

look at you all, collectively squeaming how 'impossible' 5k to 300k in a year is, or how it's impossible to be profitable after 4 months.

This just shows that you have just accepted from books or whatnot, that such returns are only for 'twats'.

And ODT, that M1 chart; hindsight is a wonderful thing, i'm sure i could pull up a daily chart of EURUSD and show how going short at 1.485 due to a trendline break has netted thousands of pips, and you could have placed a 5 pip stop loss , what a runner.

It's not a question of saying that it is impossible. It is unrealistic and if new traders get that idea put into their heads at the start then they are running a serious risk of losing the lot.

Consult a trading psychologist.The mind can not implement ambiguity, unless you are a mercenary trader will to turn on every twist and turn

It is actually very easy to trade the highest probability slice of the trend and make 10 pips daily.It is the easiest way to make money.Just look for a trend and get in a breakout and and run with your 10 pips @$100 per pip.Don't look for one hundred pips daily , and within a couple months you will turn the 10 pips a day into $350,000 with compounding ,with none of this crap from Gladiatorfx

5 k to 300 k in a year, whats wrong with you?

first of all; why not aim for hundreds of pips? I agree pips are irrelevant as it's all dependent on lot size, but for those with similar lot sizes anyway, why not? 10 pips can be equally as good though

secondly, lol, here you say how full of crap gladiatorx is when he says that he turned 5k to 300k in 4 months, that such a thing is possible, and yet you are saying the same thing, that by simply catching a breakout in a trend it can be done...in TWO months...not four?

you tit.

first of all; why not aim for hundreds of pips? I agree pips are irrelevant as it's all dependent on lot size, but for those with similar lot sizes anyway, why not? 10 pips can be equally as good though

secondly, lol, here you say how full of crap gladiatorx is when he says that he turned 5k to 300k in 4 months, that such a thing is possible, and yet you are saying the same thing, that by simply catching a breakout in a trend it can be done...in TWO months...not four?

you tit.

Haha! Only the most ignorant/arrogant will come up with the, "what 'I' deem as normal trading" statement.

Surley ego is the biggest hinderance to any trader? I may be wrong;)

How long does it take to become a consistently profitable trader? The question is impossible to answer.

How much should a trader risk on each trade? Another unanswerable question.

How much should a trader be making each wk/mth/year? Another c*nt of a question.

What is SR? F*ck knows.

Is spread betting a viable option? I suppose it depends, another totally grey answer.

Does TA work? I don't f*ckin know, does it?

Who is really making money trading? Errr, some...people.

KISS? yeh, no probs.

Maybe trying to explain trading is actually harder than doing it, then again...

you tit.

We are trading uncertainty with trend trading, but we are trading less uncertainty with trend trading as opposed to ambiguous trading.If you learn to read price action on a chart , combine it trend chemistry ie momentum,buy/sell support lines in a trend ,trend continuation and exhaustion, you will see elements of trends carry greater reward to risk.These are bits of the trends to buy or sell , always maintaining a trend bias.

Trend trading can be difficult in a ranging choppy market with narrow ranging days.This is when the 10 pip man scores and the 100 pip trend chaser blows.

You said in a whole year and I was contradicting youh whole year.Only a pretty dumb trader would aim for a whole year when it can be done in two months.

O D T

We are trading uncertainty with trend trading, but we are trading less uncertainty with trend trading as opposed to ambiguous trading.If you learn to read price action on a chart , combine it trend chemistry ie momentum,buy/sell support lines in a trend ,trend continuation and exhaustion, you will see elements of trends carry greater reward to risk.These are bits of the trends to buy or sell , always maintaining a trend bias.

Trend trading can be difficult in a ranging choppy market with narrow ranging days.This is when the 10 pip man scores and the 100 pip trend chaser blows.

You said in a whole year and I was contradicting youh whole year.Only a pretty dumb trader would aim for a whole year when it can be done in two months.

O D T

You are talking absolute b*llocks.

I don't know you mate and you may be an alright guy in person, but what you have just said is total garbage.

It just doesn't realistically mean anything. I know what you are on about, but it's only unsubstansive time killing waffle at the end of the day.

You are talking absolute b*llocks.

I don't know you mate and you may be an alright guy in person, but what you have just said is total garbage.

It just doesn't realistically mean anything. I know what you are on about, but it's only unsubstansive time killing waffle at the end of the day.

What you don't understand or know can mean rubbish, do some testing on trend trading using momentum, volatility and other criteria , and you will find some bits of trends are more profitable than others.There are some elements of trends which have statistical edge. You would give your ass for that piece of information.

What you don't understand or know can mean rubbish, do some testing on trend trading using momentum, volatility and other criteria , and you will find some bits of trends are more profitable than others.There are some elements of trends which have statistical edge. You would give your ass for that piece of information.

Some bits of trends are more profitable than others?:LOL: You've really lost it mate.

Other criteria?

Statistical edges?

Next you'll be saying that to be good at trading you just have to be good at trading. Don't let all the secrets out for f*ck sake.

oildaytrader is a fraud and a twat. ignore anything he says i doubt he has ever even taken a real trade before that wasnt 50pence a point. clown!

oildaytrader is a fraud and a twat. ignore anything he says i doubt he has ever even taken a real trade before that wasnt 50pence a point. clown!

:)I think he tries to explain too much with words. Anyone savvyed up knows it's not worth the effort....unless you're trying to get into someones head on a chat forum.:)

Oh tell me more about this weekend's trades.Willing , waitin and waikin to hear about them.

Heck I was gonna post my 4 lot trades all last week.

This is total garbage.

So, ODT, for you, 100 pips is a trend? You think trend trading is looking for a 100 pip move?

You are so painfully clueless, it hurts. I could explain point-by-point why your post is complete rot but I really can't be bothered.

This is total garbage.

So, ODT, for you, 100 pips is a trend? You think trend trading is looking for a 100 pip move?

You are so painfully clueless, it hurts. I could explain point-by-point why your post is complete rot but I really can't be bothered.

Oh, come on...

Not even for entertainment purposes ? I do my bit in that respect, only fair that you step up to the plate with a full dressdown.

I'l get the popcorn...

This is total garbage.

I trade small trends for day trading ,here are my trend trading trades for today.Hope the small profits answer your questions.

Attachments

• t2w.jpg
    t2w.jpg
    173.9 KB · Views: 256