Why do you trade?

If its as easy to execute as you say, give me the parameters I will trade it along side my own strategies. A split of the profit can be agreed and you can live of this while getting your excitement from discretional trading.

Just trade competitively genics, easiest way to get the feel good factor from making profitable trades.

Right, you have a profitable trading system, but you have no value in the money. So you make £1000 you don't really give two ****s. If you lose £1000 you don't really give two either. Well if your faced with a challenge, for example trying to run up your account live with people watching or against friends you get the feel good factor if your beating them or getting praise from others.

Just like if your MVP on cs.

1) Because I find the interaction in the markets interesting
2) I no longer want to crunch numbers in a standard 9-5
3) Financial freedom as a reward for time invested as opposed to the stamped pieces of paper I am currently chasing
4) What the f--k else is worth doing in a capitalist world? I'd rather be like Leo Dicaprio enjoying life at the front of the capitalist ship with a b*tch in my arms when it crashes rather than the poor Irish folk in the dank at the bottom...

1) Because I find the interaction in the markets interesting
2) I no longer want to crunch numbers in a standard 9-5
3) Financial freedom as a reward for time invested as opposed to the stamped pieces of paper I am currently chasing
4) What the f--k else is worth doing in a capitalist world? I'd rather be like Leo Dicaprio enjoying life at the front of the capitalist ship with a b*tch in my arms when it crashes rather than the poor Irish folk in the dank at the bottom...

like it:)