why do the babypips site do the babypips site?

hybrid

i aksed them who benefits from their (really good) site, as i was curious, and they said...

"Our main goal is to help you help yourself (and other aspiring traders) make money by trading money. We want you to learn what you can from us. Take the parts that you like and develop those parts into a workable trading plan that you can use it for own trading."

Why would they spend so much time and effort doing this for no revenue?

Is it created by the big boys and they put a few dodgy bits of info in?

I have a sceptical mind, and seek some clarity / peer views.

Hi hybrid,
In answer to your question: they wouldn't! You'll find that most community forums (but not all) across the board generate their income via sponsorship and advertising. This is how we are funded - and ditto for Babypips.
Tim.

i aksed them who benefits from their (really good) site, as i was curious, and they said...

"Our main goal is to help you help yourself (and other aspiring traders) make money by trading money. We want you to learn what you can from us. Take the parts that you like and develop those parts into a workable trading plan that you can use it for own trading."

Is it created by the big boys and they put a few dodgy bits of info in?

I have a sceptical mind, and seek some clarity / peer views.

They sell advertising, the site is full of gullible people that think they are going to be millionaires by trading forex, must be a vendors dream come true.

you dont get owt for nowt in this life PB...........

let me know when we can start our forum up ........you can interview the advertisers .....

N