Why did you decide to trade forex?

I don't follow.

The subject asks the question, "Why did you decide to trade forex?"

So I listed a few reasons why "I" decided to trade forex.

Not sure why you would label that as "shadiness".

What am I missing?

Yes, I can see your confusion.

I was continuing with my line of "Forex is seen as a shady place" and how it still affects my opinion, and not responding to your answer.

Probably what I tried to ask is: do all these advantages outweigh 'shadiness' of Forex? The confusion arises, because (as I understand now) not everyone see it this way, but I ask exactly from that point of view.

I was catch by the commercial! Can you believe that?

Commercial? Or by banner on some site?

I though this type of advertisement is throwing money in the empty, but as it turns out..

No really, tell us more about it? :D

Well as for me I started trading forex heavily when I saw that forex is a very polite and cordial market giving you almost what you deserve. I therefore on knowing this sowed good diligence into the market using well edged strategies, being faithful to my stop loss, patience, taking only healthy risks and properly sniffing all bonuses from my broker before accepting them,operating safe leverages, using helpful platforms etc. Now, I am harvesting sweet pips- in rapid forex growth, my account matures with more zeroes and have got a proud plump purse. All these is surely because I watered my investments in the forex with my sweat, and they bloomed. Forex is truly about professional discipline and diligence. Using diligence for armor there was not one Achilles heel for a fraudulent broker to strike. Consequently I forced every broker I worked with into morality even non regulated ones I regulated with my apt financial caution and they would turn out safe and lucrative. Thus forex could be a more fertile financial garden than Eden if you can cultivate all your investments in professional diligence- even with a non regulated broker! Yes?

Set for life by the sound of it ?

Trading forex--the foreign exchange market--can be a lucrative business that gives you the time and financial freedom to do as you want and live where you please.

couldnt have put it better myself...........as long as I dont have to live in croydon again ! ;)

I choose Forex because it supplies an infinite amount of forum lulz 24/5.
Never has so much bu11sh1t been written by so many about so little.

:clap:

I guess they should put up their skills to writing blog posts at productivity blogs. Or spend time answering Quora questions.

I choose Forex because it supplies an infinite amount of forum lulz 24/5.
Never has so much bu11sh1t been written by so many about so little.

120 hours of funstration? Fun + Frustration.

The gimmick holy grail providers, B-Books, bad traders, and shysters have sullied the reputation of the market.

120 hours of funstration? Fun + Frustration.

The gimmick holy grail providers, B-Books, bad traders, and shysters have sullied the reputation of the market.

I really like message you are trying to convey & your signature :cheesy:(y)