Article Why Can?t Johnny and Jane Make Money in the Markets?

RUDEBOY

Experienced member
Diversity? Is it a nesseccity? Does diversity encroach on greed or does it highlight uncertainty? Whatever.... does diversity increase probabilty positively? Rude.

Last edited:

SOCRATES

Veteren member
There is no point in going round the houses with it. Mr Bernstein is very diplomatically telling everybody what they already know but refuse to admit. The markets are not run for the benefit of Johnny and Jane, however nice people they might be. If Johnny and Jane really want to succeed then they have to change the way they are, but just for trading, but they do not view this as necessary, so...they continue as they are and persistently fail.

adrianallen99

Established member

Attachments

• brianmay.jpg
    brianmay.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 721
  • Bernstein.jpg
    Bernstein.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 704

RUDEBOY

Experienced member
Trading wise, i would think of myself as 'parasitic'. I rely on 'everybody' in the market to make the 'first' move. I then decide if i follow or not. Johnny and jane, are they parasitic? If so, why is thier timing so out? What blurs thier vision? Rude.

Salty Gibbon

Experienced member
Yes Rudeboy good idea.

One can dither hither and thither all day long and not make money.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks