why aren't traders making 200 % a year?

Your EUR claim is only marginal since the trade might have been knock out by the narrow stop. But one trade doesn't a 200% make. Call out more on EUR if you have them. I'll have them under observation.

My earlier shorts were exited BE as I dispensed with the trailing stop to see if I had a runner.

With all due respect to you , your trade was no good because it was a counter trend trade ,if you had bothered to look at 4 hour charts you would have seen previous support around 1.2340.Hope you are humble enough to accept mistakes.

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 190
With all due respect to you , your trade was no good because it was a counter trend trade ,if you had bothered to look at 4 hour charts you would have seen previous support around 1.2340.Hope you are humble enough to accept mistakes.

I don't need to be humble and I never look at the 4h chart. Counter trend or not, it was taken with some potential for profit, and there were. But I was looking for more.

Regardless of the 4h trend, I am short again. Is it a mistake ? No, I wanted it so. If I am wrong, my BE stop will take care of me.

142632d1344868917-why-arent-traders-making-200-year-regardless.jpg

Attachments

• regardless.jpg
    regardless.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 523
The down swing is pausing at support level. With London closed, I don't expect any action. So I closed out at this level and see what happens next.

142634d1344872246-why-arent-traders-making-200-year-close.jpg

Attachments

• close.jpg
    close.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 439
A joke about moderators

I don't trade ma crosses

No worries about the mods. If they ban you, just come back as a multinick. Most people here, though not me, are multinicks

Your chosen level resembled a cross over. As you are generous enough to give away your system, what was your rationale for choosing that level ?

No worries about the mods. If they ban you, just come back as a multinick. Most people here, though not me, are multinicks

Your chosen level resembled a cross over. As you are generous enough to give away your system, what was your rationale for choosing that level ?

Below 40 is below resistance , above 52 is above support

Below 40 is below resistance , above 52 is above support

Ok, man. Can't say I can make head or tails of that. But I am resisting the short side with this. I may prune away the weakest entry shortly using my fruit picking strategy, depending on the upward strength.

142644d1344875208-why-arent-traders-making-200-year-long.jpg

Attachments

• long.jpg
    long.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 471
My long was a looser. After a 3rd test of the support level, it failed. The loose was the result of insufficient analysis on the down swing that I was riding on and also quite possibly being subconsciously influenced by the rumour of an up trend in the 4h TF. But no matter, you win some and loose some.

My long was a looser. After a 3rd test of the support level, it failed. The loose was the result of insufficient analysis on the down swing that I was riding on and also quite possibly being subconsciously influenced by the rumour of an up trend in the 4h TF. But no matter, you win some and loose some.

The uptrend line on 4 hour is still there , it is not a rumour.I did not take a long unless the price went above resistance , it had been rejected earlier from above , so until it bounced off support with some momentum , there was no long trade.

My long was a looser(Loser). After a 3rd test of the support level, it failed. The loose(Loser) was the result of insufficient analysis on the down swing that I was riding on and ( "also "- no need for second conjuction) quite possibly being subconsciously influenced by the rumour of an up trend in the 4h TF. But no matter, you win some and loose(lose) some.

Ha ! Caught you slacking in your use of the written word :smart::LOL: