Why are there no spread betting signals services?

addz123

Hi,

I was looking for signals services for spread betting, however I noticed that there aren't really any on the market specifically for spread bettors, nor does anyone search for "spread betting signals".

I was wondering why there aren't any signals products designed for spread bettors/CFD traders, in comparison to Forex where there are tons of Forex Signals and EAs.

Is it because spread betting signals come under a different name (e.g. day trading signals) or do spread bettors just avoid them for some reason?

Thanks.

Do you mean binary betting signals?

If yes, you are risking to come across scams trying to get clear signal. I am using optiontrade.com to trade on binary options and find it very useful. Good luck in trading.

beacuase it would reveal how Cr*p these systems are ..........all system sellers need to hide behind the guise of "you are not trading it right"

N

I mean daily spread betting signals that offer an entry/exit/stop-loss/ price for the day, week or month,

FXEmpire.com for example offer this, but i looks as though it's designed for Forex traders rather than spread betting. Just wondering why there are so many signals in other markets (binary options) and none targeting spread bettors.

Last edited:
I mean daily spread betting signals that offer an entry/exit/stop-loss/ price for the day, week or month,

FXEmpire.com for example offer this, but i looks as though it's designed for Forex traders rather than spread betting. Just wondering why there are so many signals in other markets (binary options) and none targeting spread bettors.

I would think that any signal service can be used for spread betting - signal services are usually focused on the market (forex, indices, equities etc.) not on the broker type. I would think the same signals can be used for spread betting.

I would think that any signal service can be used for spread betting - signal services are usually focused on the market (forex, indices, equities etc.) not on the broker type. I would think the same signals can be used for spread betting.

OK thanks.

Ye I agree, just found it odd that none of them mentions that they can be used for spread betting. Maybe it's because most signals providers are non-UK based therefore aren't very familiar with it.

There are a couple of UK based review sites - would be a good place to look there first, and be careful of any service that doesn't publish precise open/close history.

I've read that some don't include the spread in their results and another that claims twice the profit if target 2 is reached and thrice the profit if target 3 is reached - which dramatically sways the actual profitability of the service.

long the Dow, no stop, take profit at 20,000 :D there you go you wanted a signal.

Here's a reliable day trade signal. Buy on green, sell on red.

TrafficSignalAnimation2.gif

Peter