Who is Trade2Win Userid: TraderNumber7?

The rest of you better back off, I'm warning you. I'm the new stealth trader. Got that?

I've even been out and bought a new car that is appropriate to my role as the Great Stealthy One's apprentice:

i214162.jpg

And they were behind 9/11 they masterminded the whole thing includiong the recession and knowing all this they managed to make an astounding $15k dolars from an initial investment of $2.5k

You can watch zeitgeist if you do not believe me, the evidence is all documented there starting with how banks rule the world.

You can watch zeitgeist if you do not believe me, the evidence is all documented there starting with how banks rule the world.

Don't say zeitgeist around here. You should know why, I mean kinell mate bud, it's not rocket science, is it. Better off flying under the radar and grabbing pips, which you can do because all systems work.

TraderNumber7

will not be replying to the comments on this thread as he is too busy replying to pms from the lurkers who wish to be the 'chosen one'.

Don't say zeitgeist around here. You should know why, I mean kinell mate bud, it's not rocket science, is it. Better off flying under the radar and grabbing pips, which you can do because all systems work.

You have quoted this so many times, a simple search on google for "kinell mate bud" reveals dozens of your posts here on T2W.

Having said that I still have no clue what any of it means :-/