Who is Trade2Win Userid: TraderNumber7?

Credit where it's due. Wackypete called this one ages ago. Check back over some of their exchanges.

I think I'd make a perfect stealth trader though. This is a picture of me I'm attaching to my resume to send to TraderNumber7:

10_ninja.jpg

Actually, I think this is a far more appropriate juxtaposition:

23.jpg

First, off, to me EQ is pretty similar to a professional baseball player striking out in his first three at bats, sticking to his approach, and getting the game winning hit in his final at bat. All the while never doubting his ability, approach, and process that he spent years mastering and refining.

Second, Tradernumber7 always seems to get a bad rap on trading forums and I don't know why. Everything he says is logical and makes absolutely perfect sense. If one would make the effort to read the vast amounts of information that he's made public via several different public forums they would see why. He approaches trading as a business. When one develops revenue models, targets, objectives, probabilities, etc then you start to move outside the realm of trading as a hobby (doesn't matter whether you're profitable or not) into the realm of trading as a legitimate business.

Stealth traders make up an elite group of individuals who run the Illuminati

Nah. That's too cliche.

We do - however - run a series of Collaborative Trade Profiles which are currently running at 100% for EOD profit >= 20% net/net. Not something even I was able to do alone.

Collaborative Trading is just the tip of the "iceberg." Literally.

TraderNumber7

will not be replying to the comments on this thread as he is too busy replying to pms from the lurkers who wish to be the 'chosen one'.

That's where the foolishness of most commercial backed online trading "communities" who propagate clueless individuals feigning to be actually traders, gets it dead wrong - yet again.

A Protege is discovered, found, selected - chosen. They are not the result of acquiescence to their requests. But, of course, I don't expect those without the qualifications to have actually read the OP's opening post, such that this reality would be fully understood.

Haha. I actually would love to be in on it. Though, I do believe that I know the very basic indicators that Tradernumber7 trades with. I definitely recommend that everyone take some time (will take a few days) to read through all of the stuff he's posted under various names (tradnernumber7, 7thsignaltrader, signalbender, wavetop, stealthtrader, tradevector and several others I believe).

At the very least you should be given many many many new ideas for trading strategies to test. Most likely you will see trading in a completely different light.

That's where the foolishness of most commercial backed online trading "communities" who propagate clueless individuals feigning to be actually traders, gets it dead wrong - yet again.

A Protege is discovered, found, selected - chosen. They are not the result of acquiescence to their requests. But, of course, I don't expect those without the qualifications to have actually read the OP's opening post, such that this reality would be fully understood.

Is it stealthier if you refer to yourself in the third person? :LOL:

You should consider this dog for the position of protege. He looks very stealthy to me:

35nhcu.jpg

thanks, but no thanks.

Why offer a thanks when nothing was offered to you?

please dont bother pm'ing me or anything as im not interested.

Yeah, well - the day one of your kind receives a PM from anyone associated with CollaborativeFX, will be the day that person gets ripped from our ranks.

All StealthTraders know each other personally - that is a requirement. They all know where I live. They've all been to my home and I know the same about them. That requires people you can trust and people I can trust don't have your character. Therefore, you'd never receive such PM from me, nor any other StealthTrader - by definition that much should be crystal clear.

besides, you come across as a wierdo.

Which further demonstrates just how far from being in the know about me you really are.

When people with your demonstrated demeanor think me to be weird, that means I'm exactly in the right slot in life. Perfectly aligned with exactly where I need to be. :cool:

In other words, to put more bluntly, the day people like you believe me to be congruent, is the day I will have completely lost my edge in life. ;)

No offense.

hey trader number7, please pm me details I want it real bad, I will do anything to get it. what do you want? I can bring girls, I can bring booze, something harder perhaps. come on I want it. just tell me the secret. come on lets go a pippin.

Tradernumber7 always seems to get a bad rap on trading forums and I don't know why.

Yes not just this forum, other forums too. That doesn't tell you something? It can't be that he's the only one that knows anything and everyone else is clueless. Believe it or not there are quite a few people on this forum that know enough about how markets work.

Peter

I dont get the machismo angle.

Its all secret formulas, elite selection, protege.
Its all pseudo Delta Force / Seal Team Six / SAS / MI5, licence to kill "designations".

Its as if the simple UP/DOWN nature of the market isn't enough. Or perhaps, is too banal.

I wonder of the designation Trader number7 isn't really Trader ....007!

EDIT: would I like to be able to turn 2.5 into 15 in 44 days? Of course I would.
But equally, the formulas or processes would work just as well if we dressed up as Disney characters.*
Whats with the machismo?!

* EDIT2: Or PIRATES. AARRGGHH! Me hearties!

Cant one of the Stealth traders shag a Turtle and if Darwin is correct we will have a perfect genetically modified trader:)

That's actually not too far from the truth, but I had something a bit different in mind.

Take note of this little gem:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/for...ed-forex-market-made-money-3.html#post1051638

It was a host of successful trade profiles such as this that gave me that idea for Collaborative Trading Profiles. Essentially, "from many come one," is the idea.

If you have people who genuinely know what they are doing with a trading account and they use unique tools for entering and exiting positions, while each takes responsibility for managing a different trade type, the resultant net/net effect (I theorized) would be something approximating a 100% aggregate accuracy to a defined aggregate (netted) target.

Not the same as the typical fund management strategy, where multiple (and varying) instrument types are traded, but multiple instrument types across multiple trading system types within the same liquid market.

With each Collaborative Trading Profile we do, we realize just how effortless the approach to trading turns out to be. We are still learning a lot about the Collaborative trading process, but there seems to be no limit to what we can do together, as opposed to operating as individuals.

Thus, StealthTrade Profiles were born.

In the profile above, I had to manage 17 simultaneous trades independently. That level of focus is not humanly possible in a Manual Trading mode most of the time. In addition, I had to concern myself with making updates to the profile and responding to foolish people - all at the same time. At the end of 72 hours, I had net/net over $300k in profits and I did it in in full plain view - so no one with half a brain could question the results.

I cannot keep up with that level of trading on a daily basis, by myself. Impossible - I would burn out in less than one (1) month managing that many positions concurrently. However, having17 StealthTraders, each one responsible for managing one (1) pair and one (1) system or trade type at a time, all using a sort of Central Air Traffic Control (so-to-speak) to help keep their losses from colliding with other losses in the same "airspace," is not just a much more effective method for approaching a 4 trillion market, but it is turning out to be highly profitable with far less risk as well.

I don't expect any of the clueless retorting blithering fools in this thread to understand one word of what I just typed. But, the process of watching them make fools of themselves is somewhat amusing. :D

I am combat ready:

writingImage_Ninja-Coders-and-Despot-Designers-Game-Over.jpg

It's perfect armor for a Retail Bucket Ninja Trader, but as an Institutional Collaborative StealthTrader, you would have to step-up your skills quite a bit. Thanks for trying, however.

It is a very cute graphic and no doubt it represents your level of understanding about the subject. ;)

You did a good job - keep it up.