who is JOHN HOLSINGER + MIKE DIETCH?

ANGELO

hi guys , just wanted to pick the brains of the best tradeing community in the world!

has anyone ever heard of JOHN HOLSINGER and his pal MIKE DIETCH , if so please tell me what you know of them and what you think of them .

the above named came 1st and 2nd in the 2002 ROBBINS WORLD TRADING CHAMPIONSHIP with gains of 610% and 310% in that year end. Would you give them credit for this acheivement or does it mean nothing to you .
also they use a system called R BREAKER by RICHARD SAIDENBERG , anybody know anything about this method ?
info from july edition of SHARES magazine .(good airplane reading!+ makes me look clever too!!!)
:cheesy:
thanks for any input !!!!

ANGELO said:
hi guys , just wanted to pick the brains of the best tradeing community in the world!

has anyone ever heard of JOHN HOLSINGER and his pal MIKE DIETCH , if so please tell me what you know of them and what you think of them .

the above named came 1st and 2nd in the 2002 ROBBINS WORLD TRADING CHAMPIONSHIP with gains of 610% and 310% in that year end. Would you give them credit for this acheivement or does it mean nothing to you .
also they use a system called R BREAKER by RICHARD SAIDENBERG , anybody know anything about this method ?
info from july edition of SHARES magazine .(good airplane reading!+ makes me look clever too!!!)
:cheesy:
thanks for any input !!!!

See

http://www.worldcupadvisor.com/advisor/futures/holsinger.asp

Mike Dietch is mentioned with John Holsinger in first link.

and Richard Saidenberg's material:

http://flix.ino.com/preview/author.html?authorid=120

If he is so good why is he asking for your money, fool you for falling for it.I bet his system have stopped working.That"s how it works in the market. Nothing works for ever.

Last edited:
sun123 said:
If he is that good why is he asking for you money, fool you for falling for it. Also I bet is system have stopped working.thats how it works in the market nothing works for ever.

thanks s123 but I never mentioned money , just info on the guys and their system! :p