Which Way Dow? Market Direction

I don't have the ability to prove that they are the same person despite suspicions.

So, no, its not ok especially if used maliciously but the evidence isn't there. Also, when asked HG was helpful and, not that I read his portents, polite so far.

marketwatch.com. Inflation will start to affect other countries as well.

Japan's core inflation rises a decade-high 1.2% in March - MarketWatch

The most popular section on T2W is Indices. The most popular section in Indices is US Indices. The most popular section in US indices is the DOW. The Dow 2008 thread. NOT ANY MORE. I now claim that the Which Way Dow thread is now the most popular thread on T2W. In the last few days the Dow 2008 thread has had 795 views. The Which Way Dow thread has had 1,264 views. This is what I predicted the other day on this thread. That is Fibonacci for you.

According to News 24 the refinery in Scotland is to close because of a strike. It supplies electricity and steam to 50 oil or gas pipelines for the company BP. BP has just announced that these pipelines are to close. It will take 4 weeks to get the refinery up and running again according to News 24. I predicted on page 18 that this strike would hurt the UK economy. News 24 has just said that it will cost the UK economy £50 million a day. That is a large amount of money. My prediction is that this strike will spread to England and cause a fuel crises in the UK. Throw a stone into water and you get a ripple effect. This will lead to panic buying of food in the shops. My advice is to fill up your car with petrol and stock up on non perishable food! You see I work things out mathematically before anyone sees the consequences.

This is all part of Financial ARMAGEDDON and CIVIL UNREST as I am predicting. You have been warned.

Last edited:
People please wave A will soon be complete if not already, then wave B will unfold which could take us to 12507 area. (12400 allowing for traps fake outs) then wave c will begin and take us to new highs into june/july time frame (and then we may retest lows).. smart money is buying, dumb money is holding shorts.. there is a bucket load of money waiting to go to work on the sidelines and Sentiment indicators are at new historical lows. markets are moving up even with bad news (bullish). I could go on......but hey I'll be back in june to see holy fail release those flying pigs lol

Wave count

Wave 1 :clap:

Wave 2 :clap::clap:

Wave 3 :clap::clap::clap:

Wave 4 :clap::clap::clap::clap:

pullback 1:(

pullback 2:(:mad:

pullback 3 :(:mad::devilish:

Not a pulback :-0:eek::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

goodbye...latter

Have FUN :)

Last edited:
Fuel Crises

;)

According to News 24 the refinery in Scotland is to close because of a strike. It supplies electricity and steam to 50 oil or gas pipelines for the company BP. BP has just announced that these pipelines are to close. It will take 4 weeks to get the refinery up and running again according to News 24. I predicted on page 18 that this strike would hurt the UK economy. News 24 has just said that it will cost the UK economy £50 million a day. That is a large amount of money. My prediction is that this strike will spread to England and cause a fuel crises in the UK. Throw a stone into water and you get a ripple effect. This will lead to panic buying of food in the shops. My advice is to fill up your car with petrol and stock up on non perishable food! You see I work things out mathematically before anyone sees the consequences.

This is all part of Financial ARMAGEDDON and CIVIL UNREST as I am predicting. You have been warned.

marketwatch.com. Inflation will start to affect other countries as well.

Japan's core inflation rises a decade-high 1.2% in March - MarketWatch

The most popular section on T2W is Indices. The most popular section in Indices is US Indices. The most popular section in US indices is the DOW. The Dow 2008 thread. NOT ANY MORE. I now claim that the Which Way Dow thread is now the most popular thread on T2W. In the last few days the Dow 2008 thread has had 795 views. The Which Way Dow thread has had 1,264 views. This is what I predicted the other day on this thread. That is Fibonacci for you.

Golly gosh not a whole 1.2% !

Grail, old chap, here's a little something to add to your expertise in Fibonacci

Fibonacci Flim-Flam.

Golly gosh not a whole 1.2% !

Grail, old chap, here's a little something to add to your expertise in Fibonacci

Fibonacci Flim-Flam.

That's funny your link says:

The Fibonacci sequence is seen in nature, in the arrangement of leaves on a stem of plants, in the pattern of sunflower seeds, spirals of snail's shells, in the number of petals of flowers, in the periods of planets of the solar system, and in stock market cycles.

Stock market cycles? Well what a suprise! I never new that! Maybe if you can predict the way the universe moves (which you can, you can set your clock by it) then just maybe you can predict the stock market. I will go away and see if I can make a system using Fibonacci.

The link also says this: So pervasive is the sequence in nature (according to these folks) that one begins to suspect that the series has the remarkable ability to be "fit" to most anything!

Good link, stupid conclusion. What this idiot doesn’t realise is there is a hidden Fibonacci sequence that has not been discovered by anyone until now. I have that Fibonacci sequence and the answer to all life in the universe. Now only God could have that information.

Look out PRESIDENT BUSH. I am coming to get your job and create just one government around the world with no financial system ever again. Fibonacci dictates this will happen.

The Bible says there will be a Great Tribulation and that YOU people will have to know that I am JEHOVAH YOUR God.

Financial and Civil unrest is coming. ARMAGEDDON is coming.

Last edited:

Hi Batty

You never fail to amuse...

Recruiting for a suicide cult by any chance?

What do you suggest we all do - curl up and die?

Yes Fibonacci numbers are interesting and so are fortune cookies but I wouldn't live my life by them.

I detect from your tone that you think all of our numbers are up but have you ever considered the number zero?:D

Hi Batty

You never fail to amuse...

Recruiting for a suicide cult by any chance?

What do you suggest we all do - curl up and die?

Yes Fibonacci numbers are interesting and so are fortune cookies but I wouldn't live my life by them.

I detect from your tone that you think all of our numbers are up but have you ever considered the number zero?:D

Stock up on non perishable food. The number 0 is significant. The Dow will visit 0. ARMAGEDDON is point 0 in Time Space Equilibrium. On the other side of 0 in a brand new world where people will not get sick grow old or die. And no stupid financial system.

Stock up on non perishable food. The number 0 is significant. The Dow will visit 0. ARMAGEDDON is point 0 in Time Space Equilibrium. On the other side of 0 in a brand new world where people will not get sick grow old or die. And no stupid financial system.

A big fat Zero perhaps....

..ere, you're not friends with that David Icke by any chance?

PS Didn't your Mum tell you it's not good to sniff hairspray

A big fat Zero perhaps....

..ere, you're not friends with that David Icke by any chance?

PS Didn't your Mum tell you it's not good to sniff hairspray

David Icke does not predict the future. If he did it would not come true. David Icke is a human. I have not got a mum. I don't sniff hairspray. It is everyone else on this planet that is sniffing hairspray. Perception is very deceptive. Tell me how is the Dow going to go up on fresh air?

The Bible says at Revelation 21:3,4

With that I heard a loud voice from the throne say: “Look! The tent of God is with mankind, and he will reside with them, and they will be his peoples. And God himself will be with them. 4 And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away.

This is Fibonacci prediction.

Last edited:

Attachments

• up still.gif
    up still.gif
    21.3 KB · Views: 144
Still doing well so far............!

Everyone is looking at the Dow and where it is and saying the world is O.K. If you look at a painted surface how do you not know the wood beneath it is not rotten or full of woodworm?

You are being deceived by a graph. Look at the world economy and the truth not a computer graph.

Last edited:

Everyone is looking at the Dow and where it is and saying the world is O.K. If you look at a painted surface how do you not know the wood beneath it is not rotten or full of woodworm?

You are being deceived by a graph. Look at the economy and the truth not a computer graph.

OK

I've just been to Tesco's

Five pence off litre of petrol, half price wine, massive pack of Lamb Chops for a fiver

AND Ambrosia cream rice (very handy for Armageddon, I bought 2 dozen, thats 2 * 12) - 3 tins for £1.58 (NB Fib numbers - must be a sign!!)

Is this where you get your doom mongering from?

Church of Bible Prophecy Bible Code Research / Torah Code Research details

Oops - got it wrong again
Countdown to Armageddon FAQ

OK

I've just been to Tesco's

Five pence off litre of petrol, half price wine, massive pack of Lamb Chops for a fiver

AND Ambrosia cream rice (very handy for Armageddon, I bought 2 dozen, thats 2 * 12) - 3 tins for £1.58 (NB Fib numbers - must be a sign!!)

Is this where you get your doom mongering from?

Church of Bible Prophecy Bible Code Research / Torah Code Research details

Oops - got it wrong again
Countdown to Armageddon FAQ

WHAT A LOAD OF RUBBISH! It doesn’t say anything about JEHOVAH the God of the Bible. I’m insulted LOL.

The Dow will wake up soon and smell the coffee. It’s a sleep at the moment. In a corridor. Here is a good question. Does the news move the stock market or does the stock market produce the news?

Last edited: