Which one would you pick......

rols

Experienced member
.......and why?

Attachments

• WhichOne1?.jpg
    WhichOne1?.jpg
    281.2 KB · Views: 30,480
Do we know what level of risk is associated with any of these?

Personally, I like to trade pairs.

hmmm, I'd go with the one that has the draws down lowest...... well be rude not...2

TheBramble said:
Do we know what level of risk is associated with any of these?

Personally, I like to trade pairs.

Both pairs have SB on them and I would say the spread is between 36C and 38DD :cheesy:

Again you have to be realistic....... would either of them S**g any of you.....otherwise just pipe dreams :)

Last edited:
Finlayson said:
Again you have to be realistic....... would either of them S**g any of you.....otherwise just pipe dreams :)

Course they would , they qualify dont they ? Both HOT, and the entries required of course, as may be said, are nobrainers.. the exit is also classic required ,being exit / liquidate into exhaustion....

hmm ever wondered why GPs have terrible handwriting? well you would wouldnt you.... next. :eek:

fxmarkets said:
Course they would , they qualify dont they ? Both HOT, and the entries required of course, as may be said, are nobrainers.. the exit is also classic required ,being exit / liquidate into exhaustion....

hmm ever wondered why GPs have terrible handwriting? well you would wouldnt you.... next. :eek:

Mr. Spock. You are a very funny man. I repeat. I know somebody in stand-up if you ever fancied a change from the hilarious world of FX TA ETC.