Which is the best platform to trade the Dow and ftse100 indice?

Hi Scalping,
Welcome to the site.

Many spread bet firms offer a 1pt spread on these two instruments, so it's then a case of deciding what you want from them beyond a tight spread. For example, some offer the facility to trade via charts, others don't. Some include automatic pre-set stop losses, others don't. Only you know the platform features that are important to you, so I suggest you draw up a shortlist of possible firms and, where possible, open a demo account each of them. That's the best way to work out which ones you like and which ones you don't.
Tim.

Hi Scalping,
Welcome to the site.

Many spread bet firms offer a 1pt spread on these two instruments, so it's then a case of deciding what you want from them beyond a tight spread. For example, some offer the facility to trade via charts, others don't. Some include automatic pre-set stop losses, others don't. Only you know the platform features that are important to you, so I suggest you draw up a shortlist of possible firms and, where possible, open a demo account each of them. That's the best way to work out which ones you like and which ones you don't.
Tim.

Hi Tim

Please send me names of those platforms which has a 1 point spread and that allow you to trade on chart thanks.

Hi Tim

Please send me names of those platforms which has a 1 point spread and that allow you to trade on chart thanks.
Hi Scalping,
I happen to have an account with ETX Capital and they offer 1 pts spreads on both instruments and enable clients to trade via charts. However, that's not a recommendation to use them and, indeed, I suggest you undertake thorough research of all the available brokers to decide which one is best for you. This link takes you to the Broker Reviews section of T2W where you will find most of the major players listed with a short description of their products and services along with a link to their respective sites. Check 'em out!
Tim.