Which is the best forex strategy?

The strategy that is easiest to absorb when you're new is trend-following. Specifically uptrend-following. Use a demo account to rehearse. Stick to daily charts, put up a medium-term moving average such as a 50-day to confirm the most consistent trends, buy using a pre-set order where price is recovering after a pull-back. Don't hold too long. Always set a stop-loss. Don't risk a big slice of your account on any one trade. One trade at a time.

The best strategy / trading system is that you will create by own knowlenge and experience. And let it be any trading style that you like best (try everything first to be sure in your preferences). This path is quite difficult, but the only correct one.

Oh it depends on your trading style risk appetite and your lifestyle and or work commitments.
I feel SMC Supply and Demand are the most fruitful and it makes more sense to me

There is no universal answer to this question but I think as a beginner it's best to start out by learning some stuff about technical analysis and risk management, and then pick a trend following strategy. I think band trading is a good starting method.

One trading system that is simple to understand and you can trust. You need to trade with Stop loss or have one system that act with some stop loss if you have strong DDs'

I don't think any are best, why I like price action trading the most is because it lets you evaluate trades quickly without any extemporaneous details and things cluttering up your screen.

Indicators can provide value though, and are good to use especially for new traders.

Ultimately you will find what works for you. And this is a key point I will re-emphasize; NOBODY is going to trade for YOU!

You have to be the one to see the trade setup, determine for entry point, setup your position size, execute your trade, monitor and evaluate it, know when you will exit, be it in profit or when to close out a losing trade.

I am curious to know which is the best forex strategy for a beginner in this profitable business?

#1 - as a beginner nothing will be profitable ....you need to learn to trade
#2 - as an intermediate you will gradually find strategies that seem to resonate with you
#3 - as an advanced trader you will incorporate everything you have learned into those strategies
#4 - as a master you will make money from Constant evolution and improvement

according to me any kind of trading strategies can be useless if there is no perfect risk management . so we should focused on RM first of all.
You are right about that, risk management needs to be part of every trading strategy.

Risk management tactics are important. But when designing a car, you must start with the car design in order to understand how to design its brakes. You cannot start with a set of brakes and build a car.

beginners always like to trade with scalping strategy due to short trading equity , but the main problem is when they scalp in practically due to poor money management the good result will not stay.

Afraid nobody can answer that the way you want them to. You need to find what is best for you in terms of how you learn and what you see in the charts

What's the best way to start learning forex?
I'm new to the subject, but I'm very interested in learning so that I can understand it and not look like a fool among those who know it.

What's the best way to start learning forex?
I'm new to the subject, but I'm very interested in learning so that I can understand it and not look like a fool among those who know it.
@Walda trading is like any sport. To get better, you have to continously do it. There is no better way to learn trading. That doesn't mean to start live trading immediately. You can choose demo accounts and begin practice & creating trading strategies. Once you feel confident and ready, you can trade with live account.

The best strategy and the person having it is unfortunately not on the platform. He/she will most probably be placing trades using that strategy and making profits. But, there is nothing to worry, as you can focus on your strategy, make it better to have a better chance of being successful.