what is the best trading strategy

blogger961

Hello,

i am new to Forex.

i am just asking if someone knows which is the best trading strategy in Forex.

please if you can reply to my answer

It depends on the nature of the market conditions.. trending, range-bound, erratic false breakout etc.. If you find a strategy which works well in one market condition it is unlikely to work well in another so you will need to use several strategies, or learn how to sit on the sidelines until conditions favor your strategy.

it's a 10,5,5 stoch with an MA cross. If you get an alligator and bollinger break out with it then double up, but beware when higher timeframes don't show the same characteristics. If they do then fade the reversal.

Buy low, sell high.
Sell high, buy low.
Buy high, sell higher.
sell low buy lower.

Even better when sung to the tune of Swing Low, Sweet Chariot.

Blogger, I have sent you a pm.

Last edited:
The best strategy is the one that YOU personally design to suit YOUR own practical, mental and emotional requirements. You will not win any other way.

blogger,
WOW, for someone to ask a simple question, it seems that there are a lot of really "informative" answers here. If you are not familiar with babypips.com, then go there and do their school, which will get you somewhat more familiar with the Forex markets. Then check out the Sniper Forex System thread on this forum. It is a good trend following system, and a good intro to helping a person new to forex start trading manually. There are several systems on this forum that will help with your manual trading and give you a good basis to start from. I started with several junk systems, and settled with Sniper. It has been around a good many years and has a very loyal following, including me. It will get you going on the right path and give you something to expand from.
Regards,
Kent

Pure Price Action

Trading with the trend using pure price action works for me. Of course, you will have to do some study on price action, learn candlestick formations, various price action patterns etc.

I trade breakouts on the 15 minute chart in the direction of the daily and 4 hour market flow (trend).

forexnetworth
www.forexnetworth.blogspot.com

Trading with the trend using pure price action works for me. Of course, you will have to do some study on price action, learn candlestick formations, various price action patterns etc.

I trade breakouts on the 15 minute chart in the direction of the daily and 4 hour market flow (trend).

forexnetworth
www.forexnetworth.blogspot.com

Once you have the basics of this, you need to adapt it to your time frames and risk levels.

It depends on the nature of the market conditions.. trending, range-bound, erratic false breakout etc.. If you find a strategy which works well in one market condition it is unlikely to work well in another so you will need to use several strategies, or learn how to sit on the sidelines until conditions favor your strategy.

Pippy5000 has said it all in this paragraph.........nothing works well all the time and on top of that theres plenty of expensive systems out there that work badly even when the market should be assisting their performance :LOL:

try to watch the overall market structures and dynamics as well as the specific pair,indice or methodology you decide on.....then you can overlay subjective calls over your trade signals that will make the difference between success and failure in the long run

cheers
N

My style is event driven.. i watch the news wires like a hawk!.I still use T.A for timing etc but I need a catalyst to pull the trigger.. hardly ever have overnight positions so i can sleep well!

trend following is what i do, grab a swing in the middle . i don't really use price action to get in , usually just buy anyway, but a pin bar at support in an uptrend is as good as it gets

We're trained from an early age to believe in hard work, and that's something I will be instilling in my two children when they're old enough to understand.

Trading doesn't fall into this category as it's just gambling in most people's minds. However, think about all the time you've speant researching/back testing/analysing.. that's work!

I also find it instructive to look at what some of the (more successful) traders have done. Soros is big on philanthropy, Jim Rogers spent three years travelling the world, Jesse Livermore killed himself. There are all kinds of options..

the one u get for free! but be cautious cause it have a saying, "after freeness is ......."

IMHO... There's more than one good system, but ultimately, you have to look at a few, study them, and decide which one best suits your personality and character. I would say to choose a system which allows you to trade the more gently-trending stocks/shares/indices/whatever first - maybe someting like the FTSE 250 for example.

hth

I am using a trading system called pipsflush System F, its been best so far, aggregately, i have 86-92 percent winning trade using the system, check them out, and you wont regret it

You can also check their info at FPA
Josh