Which Broker to go with

Tickmill have just got a London FCA rating. But I haven't tried them personally yet.

It's never late to give it a try :) Btw they are really good at handling scalping trades so it may be really worth to go with them.

I’ve been looking for a trustworthy Forex broker for a while now, after the bad experiences I’ve had in the past. My first priority was that they be regulated by a reputable Forex regulator, tight spreads wouldn’t be a bad addition too. There are only a few most trusted top Forex brokers you can rely on to get your trading career successful, but this list has given me a foundation to work from. When I finally start trading with one of them, I’ll definitely tell you what I think.

I’ve been looking for a trustworthy Forex broker for a while now, after the bad experiences I’ve had in the past. My first priority was that they be regulated by a reputable Forex regulator, tight spreads wouldn’t be a bad addition too. There are only a few most trusted top Forex brokers you can rely on to get your trading career successful, but this list has given me a foundation to work from. When I finally start trading with one of them, I’ll definitely tell you what I think.
If you decide to go with one of those on the list, don't forget to sign up via rebate IB. They can save you thousands yearly.

You Can Try Forex mart.

Another wannabe broker-bucketshop with deposits from 1$? Are you seriously thinking both entertain client and own interests. I doubt as its a game in one goal and every trader is considered as another victim which has no chances to earn anything.

Can someone explain how much important a broker regulation ?

Regulation is very important Peter! I would not recommend signing up with an unregulated broker in any circumstance, no matter how attractive any sign-up offers may seem. Protecting your capital at the source should be your biggest priority.

Regulation is very important Peter! I would not recommend signing up with an unregulated broker in any circumstance, no matter how attractive any sign-up offers may seem. Protecting your capital at the source should be your biggest priority.

The time of unregulated and unknown firms has already passed. Competition always works in favor of consumer, now the industry is much safer which learned why they need to value a customer :)

Hi
I agree with you. Before opening an account with a broker, it must be ensured that it is well regulated by security, do not fall into the trap of the offer of bonuses that offers for an incentive to open an account with them.

Hi
I agree with you. Before opening an account with a broker, it must be ensured that it is well regulated by security, do not fall into the trap of the offer of bonuses that offers for an incentive to open an account with them.

I really heard some wonderful stories how people converted bonuses into casheable money but you have to be extremely confident and careful on risk management :)