Which broker to choose from metadrader

Beware of brokers who are regulated by unreliable authorities such as Etoro, these guys are fairly new on the scene but I have heard some bad things about them on various Forums, such as people being unable to withdraw money from there trading accounts(regulated in Cyprus). I think it best to stick with brokers that are regulated either in the US or by the FCA. There are plenty of platforms starting up everyday.
I am starting a blog and will make the subject of regulation one of my next posts
genefx.wordpress.com

FCA and US brokers also take their clients for a ride but make it in a more sophisticated ways. IMO we can trust only to experience so have to gain it more, not wasting time reading feedback, listening to complaints, etc.

I don't think it unreasonable for brokers looking for business to offer perks such as indicators etc.

I don't think regulations matters too much if you can recognize that you're not trading with a bucket shop prior to opening the account. Spreads matter, execution matters, withdrawals matter, support matters. Test with a smaller amount if you're not too confident in the broker and let them build your trust.

I am still waiting on KPMG to pay out for Alpari(UK)'s bankruptcy. Been about 2 years now. So it's not just brokers one has to worry about.

I am still waiting on KPMG to pay out for Alpari(UK)'s bankruptcy. Been about 2 years now. So it's not just brokers one has to worry about.

Alpari UK is shut now and it reminded me some bad memories, i hope that the traders could get their money back.

Alpari UK is shut now and it reminded me some bad memories, i hope that the traders could get their money back.

Still nothing !! The King Prawn slow lot are probably leaving it up to the cleaning staff or something.

Still nothing !! The King Prawn slow lot are probably leaving it up to the cleaning staff or something.

Did you have account with them with money left there? I wonder any of their clients (non-uk) was able to get their money back?

Did you have account with them with money left there? I wonder any of their clients (non-uk) was able to get their money back?

Yes I had an account with Alpari (UK). Not of much value but you would think they ( KPMG ) would get on with it. Maybe they are pocketing the interest on the money ?

Yes I had an account with Alpari (UK). Not of much value but you would think they ( KPMG ) would get on with it. Maybe they are pocketing the interest on the money ?

Did you get back your deposit? Or still waiting?

Did you get back your deposit? Or still waiting?

Still waiting. KPMG are really slow. Much too slow for an international company. I don't suppose they will even offer some interest. Maybe there is some authority to kick their backsides ??

Still waiting. KPMG are really slow. Much too slow for an international company. I don't suppose they will even offer some interest. Maybe there is some authority to kick their backsides ??

What are deadlines for returning money to the clients in such bankruptcy processes? Have you read about that?

There over a 1000 brokers to choose from metatrader 4

Which broker is the most reliable and how would i be able to search which one suits me best.

Hello. Currently there are many brokers in the market, so to be able to choose a best broker I would consider three factors which are services, software and price. These factors are very important in my decision to select broker transactions. I also traded through brokers like FxPro, FXCM, fxtm ... good software but they have extremely bad service, then I traded in some other broker but finally after some broker hands I selected substantially Teletrade. Perhaps it is less prestigious but its support services is the number 1, not including software and also stable. Although little-known but I found it really good if you want to participate in the transaction. This is just my own opinion, hope it helps you. Thank you

Hello. Currently there are many brokers in the market, so to be able to choose a best broker I would consider three factors which are services, software and price. These factors are very important in my decision to select broker transactions. I also traded through brokers like FxPro, FXCM, fxtm ... good software but they have extremely bad service, then I traded in some other broker but finally after some broker hands I selected substantially Teletrade. Perhaps it is less prestigious but its support services is the number 1, not including software and also stable. Although little-known but I found it really good if you want to participate in the transaction. This is just my own opinion, hope it helps you. Thank you

Teletrade is a Russian scam which lure traders posting recruiting adds like " analysts wanted" while forcing them to trade their accounts to prove their qualification. what are you talking about dude?:D

I am trying Tickmill.
Being the cautious type concerning my money I like the fact that it has proper regulation. I don't really know how good others are though e.g. Cysec from Cyprus.

Anyone experience with Phillip Capital?
I used them in the past for futures trading, i would think they would be a honest and good FX broker since they are a well known company in the financial world.

Anyone experience with Phillip Capital?
I used them in the past for futures trading, i would think they would be a honest and good FX broker since they are a well known company in the financial world.
Name looks solid but research shows there is too little positive feedback on them. Maybe you can give it a try with 100-200$ but I wouldn't risk more to test waters.
Instead you can also consider established brokers like Tickmill, Hanseatic or Нotforex. They are best choice for CFD's and spot forex in my view.

Name looks solid but research shows there is too little positive feedback on them. Maybe you can give it a try with 100-200$ but I wouldn't risk more to test waters.
Instead you can also consider established brokers like Tickmill, Hanseatic or Нotforex. They are best choice for CFD's and spot forex in my view.

Those are 3 brokers i would never choose :cheesy:
The reason i am interested in them is because their very solid brand/name and their very honest approach regarding their execution policy etc.
And i prefer brokers who do not directly take the other side of my trade, aka brokers who do not profit from my loss or lose from my wins.
PhillipCapital does take the other side of their clients trade but they neutralize their exposure by taking on another trade from the same size, in the other direction as mine with their liquidity providers.
So they are a so called market neutral broker :cool:

Those are 3 brokers i would never choose :cheesy:
The reason i am interested in them is because their very solid brand/name and their very honest approach regarding their execution policy etc.
And i prefer brokers who do not directly take the other side of my trade, aka brokers who do not profit from my loss or lose from my wins.
PhillipCapital does take the other side of their clients trade but they neutralize their exposure by taking on another trade from the same size, in the other direction as mine with their liquidity providers.
So they are a so called market neutral broker :cool:

Its called hybrid model broker. I have same type of execution with Нotforex and Tickmill as its the only way they can offer access to trading with such low trading costs.

Its called hybrid model broker. I have same type of execution with Нotforex and Tickmill as its the only way they can offer access to trading with such low trading costs.

A hybrid model is not the same as a market neutral model.