Where'd they all go?

barjon said:
aye, fond memories of Bonsai and his exits 'cos "it's just sitting there looking at me". Rarely made a bad call that man and endlessly patient and helpful. Hope he's doing well.

Be interested to know why you think the site has deteriorated, dick_dastardly, albeit that I can guess at a few of your reasons :) :)

cheers

jon

Well, it was the Grail hunt that brought me here but now I think I just come here for the entertainment ( I'm not complaining by the way ).

Maybe I should watch more TV, for me, the site has become a sort of thinking man's Big Brother.

dd

Anyone have an idea about the other 6?!

Chartman
Bonsai
Fetteredchino
TheBramble
Oatman
JonnyT
Chartman and Bonsai as per above post Fettered pops in from time to time most recent on the Dow thread hes still trading Bramble was banned recently Political incorrectness ? and Jonny T went back to work full time and ceased trading

"thinking man's Big Brother." ...I was definitely going with more ...Fantasy island .

No, I haven't migrated to another site...... I can't see Skim ever coming back and she hasn't migrated elsewhere AFAIK.
I must admit I keep thinking about it.... but at the moment my cup is full with other interesting electronic things- tomtoms, cable Tv,not to mention a forthcoming wedding for my stepson in the London Eye.That should be a hoot. :)