Where is the Dow & others heading in 2005?

I would certainly go long on this one :LOL:

Attachments

• SharpChartv05.png
    SharpChartv05.png
    8.3 KB · Views: 166
From time to time I day trade the DOW.

I have to say, I've never lost so much and then recouped every penny within a space of 48 hours. It's turning my hair grey!

And I really must tighten my grip on my understanding of the DOW. I can ill afford to make such childish mistakes and what could have been a major financial loss.

Question: 'Is this a token blip or are we seeing the end of a rise?' And some have already answered with the, 'Hark! Is that a stampede of bulls I hear!

Looking ahead, I think tomorrow will be the deciding sign post for the month ahead.

How is everyone else doing?

yours

A Bull with blooded horns.

UK

I won't turn bullish before Nov end....

covered all my shorts y'day.. today is wait and watch for me! - well apart from a small long with a tight stop loss and a small limit...

A view... such a move would correspond to the FTSE returning to it's 5000 mark ;) ..interestingly such an 8% ish move would tickle the positions of our traditional fundies / Canslim traders who might be sat there with their stops...not forgetting the round number techies

Attachments

• Chump Dow.JPG
    Chump Dow.JPG
    40.1 KB · Views: 180
Last edited:
Would the last person out please turn off the light

:arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd:

And lo the falling wedge gives way once the last bull is burned...

(Incidentally, although the 1:1 guess was premature, it eventually bounced at the 138.2% extension).

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    132.4 KB · Views: 149
US indices well down again today.

How concerning is the corresponding fall in the dollar and the lack of a flight to value in treasuries ?

In the face of this difficulty for the indices there is the continuing rhetoric from the Fed re inflationary worries.

Significant ?

Last edited: