Where is the Dow & others heading in 2005?

Looking at close price only chart, a close below 10320 would break recent uptrend from mid April so wonder where it will finish tonight!

Internals holding at the lows as the market struggles to stabalize. Nasdaq still hanging in there, SPX closing in on the bottom of the consolidation range. Still no sign of relief NYSE TRIN 1.49 Nasdaq 1.30

karmit said:
its broken 10320 - and now anything is possible!!!
It's dipped below 10320 but not breached it and is already back to 10330. SPX/OEX still holding in the 1194/96 & 561/62 support range so it's too early to count any chickens at this stage.

bakula said:
yeah! happy today...still a little more to recover!!!

Nice one Bakula, but don't get caught tading to make a specific sum of money, or get even, just trade the setup as it unfolds, do that and the money will take care of itself. :)

Next 15min candle is important......A break of 10364 could spark a further decline (solid) otherwise holding at this level could well send us above 10400...........

Not bad.....

Great 2day sell-off that I mentioned earliar in the week.....

No one was feeling confident.....and when we were 400 points of the highs, we find ourselves 300 of the lows.........

FANTASTIC......

Those shorts I entered are looking incredible.......

If you remember The live trade with the 200point stoploss I posted on here also is looking good aswell........(The one which RT suggested mentioning a stoploss level incase members are following).....

What a week......BUT 1hour to go.........one things for certain we will be closing lower on the week and lower on the day and lower on the month......

Isn't this where the liquidity pump gets cranked up to put a veneer of good news on the market ? How many times do we get a positive shove at the end of a big drop ?

If there is no saviour from the Fed today, Monday could be very interesting.

If you remember The live trade with the 200point stoploss I posted on here also is looking good aswell........(The one which RT suggested mentioning a stoploss level incase members are following).....

Yup very nice trade matey, not my style, but a very nice trade indeed. Glad it has worked so well, I can say in honesty, and posted to the effect, that I would have expected that trade to suffer some pain before it came good. But there you go, be interesting to see if they are gonna let the quarters gains all evaporate before the end.

Joules you've been making some wild Down entries on the Dow comp for a few weeks and today you've got it spot on.....

Nice one......

My 2day sell scenario has worked out perfectly..........

Al that hype over nothing.........makes me laugh.....

Hi all,
Yes - it was me who mentioned dead cats last night. Turned out to be a mangy old tom
whom the bears grabbed by the b***s and dragged him down with them.
A long weekend
licking wounds. :eek:

The real buyers were buying at 10000 for a counter trend bounce........upto around 10400......

10400 to 10600 was just buying from not the bulls but the bulls**TERs. The bears weren't sleeping they were getting everyone sucked in......Then the bears ending up SH**ING all over the BullS**TERS in 2days......

:devilish:

Sounds harsh.........?

Yes it does

as the markets are an extremely harsh place......

Have a nice weekend.....

Racer,
Their gallon is only 3.78l not 4.5l
Just proves that everything isn't bigger in Texas LOL

Does it look like its going to test 10000? seems a bit too low for the moment... but considering it fell more
than 250 points in 2 days... rather 16 hours :) ... nothing is impossible!

I would place the next upside test at 10360 and lowside test at 10265...

cheers,
karmit

aspex said:
Racer,
Their gallon is only 3.78l not 4.5l
Just proves that everything isn't bigger in Texas LOL

Yes I know, but a 2.2L that does 19mpUSg urban and 25 mpUSg motorway?