Where is the Dow & others heading in 2005?

Hmm .......I'd love to put a team together ( United Shorters ) or U S for short

Mummy Bear, Daddy Bear and lots of other little Bears with their Aunts n Uncles etc :LOL:

may just be something in that idea :!:

C V

Dow CURRENT POSITION

Hi to all on this thread,
I think the 10,730 Dow cash that was a strong Support area
has now become the new Dow cash Resistance area

Just my thoughts for today at 19.30
A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL

Blow your mind
MA time series 15 period shift - 7
MA time series 10 period shift - 5

you will think holy grail exist. If are able make anything out of it by turning and twisting do share it with us.

I would like to call the Dow cash ending within 10600 - 10800 for 2005 :LOL:

Is there time to make money on that...?

:rolleyes: No bloody dips for the crab sticks either..

Thing is wheres the dow and other going for 2006.... ?

Pump and Dump hmmm. or just dump..

I don't Adam and Eve it. :D Quite a rare pattern. Okay Adam was premarket but even so this may be the bottom for a few days.

SPX 1258 looking rather significant ... close above that and we should see a fat New Year rally.

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    148.3 KB · Views: 219
FX, is there a third option? Does the third option create your so beloved market? The third option is unkowing, and for it's timespan only equates to option 1 and 2. The third option does not exest within market terms....only yours. Therefore there is no you? Now tell me the markets are not a gamble! Or do you know the market better than itself?

Mummy Bear said:
Small Bear, you have been at Daddy Bear's sherry ;)

Racer have you covertly installed CCTV in my house? I mean yes I have, a delighful Pale Amontillado to wash down some tapas. :D :D

ROFL at the huge selloff just after I posted. But the Midnight Rally Crew may have a nasty surprise for us bears come Tuesday. Perhaps. Erm, perhaps, ahem, volume climax, oversold, eeks...

Happy New Year to you and all tomorrow. :)

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    58 KB · Views: 203
  • untitled1.JPG
    untitled1.JPG
    55.8 KB · Views: 211
Frugi. You wouldn't be contemplating buying, would you? Let's face it, it can't JUST go down, can it? It's comming off LTR, but, you know the market? I'd love to tell you in all perfectness that iv'e gone from one direction to another.....but i can't. I'm undecided at the mo. I'm out! R.

I'm not a real buyer here Rudie as I simply haven't the guts, skill or patience to hold positions for more than a few hours, let alone over a long weekend. But it can be fun to idly speculate on such matters, if only to step back a bit and rest the old eyes.

Just for fun, I'll go for a big gap-up OR a bounce from 10670 on the first trading day of next week. But I will be wrong. Twiggytwo's 633 looks more likely. Or a bigger sell -off like Jan 2005. :)

Last edited:
The markets are not a gamble, I view it, them, from a stance of observation to determine zones of trading risk which is favourable in terms of return relative to that risk over the next n periods of time or direction of price based on the (emotional) actions/activity of market participants which will effect price.
Takes time and humans being humans I make mistakes now and then.....

you can observe this,measure it,monitor it, its not a guess is it? I suppose theres a "gamble" as in sudden news may impact at any second an unknown outcome...

Isnt there a term called "maximal theory" meaning using everything that can be known to predict outcomes as opposed to "complete theory" knowing everything to predict outcomes.

I'd say that "Trading" will always be " Maximal Theory Of Trading"

great title for a book........ maybe.

Dow Direction .

Down to the bottom next week , so the BIG MONEY can buy in at the price they want !
what do I see as the bottom ?

"wall street daily cash" think it should be renamed "Wall street daily crash"

As for me I was stopped out this morning barely had time to get the sleep out of my eyes

Kriesau
I am not Amershak on ADVfn, he does PM's me on T2W though, I will have to look at the links you posted

and T2W should be proud "Imitation is the greatest form of flattery" although Im not sure plagiarism is