Where is Everyone?

trendie

Legendary member
I used to be a regular reader of T2W a few years ago. (still am, by the way)
Have come back recently for some day-trading.

Have noticed a reduction in posting on T2W since a few years ago.
Is everyone all chilled out, and quietly plugging away?
Or just gone away?

There used to be a much higher amount of posting, trialing of systems, scammers, fights, bannings, etc.
I miss all that! :D

Seems all the activity has moved off-T2W. Still lots of fights, banter on gorex-gactory, where I seem to be these days.

Wheres all the background chatter?
Or is T2W a more genteel place these days?

Good question @trendie! Things have definitely quietened down around here from the heady days of 2009-2011. I became a dad two years ago, and instantly my free time evaporated; whilst my working hours have been focussed on other entrepreneurial adventures. Unfortunately that's meant T2W has taken a back seat, and I've only jumped in to make sure the site's been up and running. But in the last couple of months I've managed to rearrange things to spend more time on T2W and get some extra help with the development site, so we're actually busy working on a ton of housekeeping behind the scenes. So you could say, quietly plugging away ;)

hey gang .....

sharky good to hear that you guys are plugging away

sure t2win has been busier ....and i was one of the people who got banned at times due to frequent and healthy exchanges of views and opinions here on trading !!! hahahaha

and sure weve lost a few colourful characters along the way .....but the site is still a very friendly and welcoming place and bags of good content and information if you look

im a regular at FF as well ......but it will never feel like the friendly T2win community ....its a great place for newbies

N

Thanks for the kind words NVP, the community here has always been rather special, sometimes for the right reasons, sometimes for the wrong ;)

T2W is still a great site, I stopped posting so much when I had a sh1t load of posts removed because it was connected with a rather controversial figure, plus the mods over zealous use of the ban hammer.....give me a break !! oh you did ;)

The good humour & intelligent use of memes is what is badly needed again on this site.

Too many old blokes with issues imo.

But, you never know, the balance may be regained one day.

Thanks again Sharky, I still say T2W is the best out there despite my above comments.

Where have all those traders gone ?
Long time passing.
The losses got them
Everyone.

:LOL:

Good question @trendie! I became a dad two years ago, and instantly my free time evaporated; ;)

Congratulations! I suddenly collected three tinies very late in life a few years back and they are indeed even more time consuming than day trading... probably more rewarding though, the way I do it.:)

Good to see you are still looking after the place, Paul !
Congrats on the sharklet :)
It's always been quieter here during the dog days of summer anyway.
Best wishes,
Richard

Wooo! Richard! :clap:

Glad to see you here.
Looks like there are enough of the old guard to reminisce with.

For me the site went pear shaped when one Mod decided to disrupt and delete dozens of posts from the FTSE trading thread, yes i was harsh in my response and should have been banned, but that was the end for my posting....except this one...haha

For me the site went pear shaped when one Mod decided to disrupt and delete dozens of posts from the FTSE trading thread, yes i was harsh in my response and should have been banned, but that was the end for my posting....except this one...haha

Missing out on all the fun on the Brexit thread :clap:

"Brexit" ? What does that mean? I thought they were child car seats....is "Brexit" some sort of big car crash ?

"fun" and "Brexit" = oxymoron

Or is "oxymoron" Trump high on 100% oxygen?

I think I'll go back to trading..........