Where do you go for your financial calendars and news?

LeeV

Hi All,

Tried searching for this subject but you could word it in so many ways,

Where do you go for your financial news, week ahead, economic calendar announcements, forecasts?

Hi All,

Where do you go for your financial news, week ahead, economic calendar announcements, forecasts?

Forex factory for news calender

Reactions: tar
Hi All,

at forexfactory :), well it;s a popular one, you may found similar news release at myfxbook.
other method are directly on your mt4 chart, I use news indicator got from ff forum, simply I've got current news shown and time remaining before released.

CurrencyNewsTrading has a software which shows currency strength & gives 5 mins alert before the actual news release. So no need to open webpage to check the data.
Plus i personally use "Feed Notifier" to get alert from all the important economical sites. This is the best tool i have.

hi LeeV

i only use forex factory for news trading but there's also yahoo finance if you stock trader it should be good and enough .

i will be happy to help if you have other questions, Good Luck !!

Hi All,

Regarding economical releases or CB meetings, the feed is same everywhere so I use calendar from Нotforex. Also read twitter, watch CNBC for breaking news. Had FNG installed in my MT4 but later removed it and now check news manually.

forexfactory.com

easiest to use and most complete calendar (for free) I have found to date.

for german speakers jandaya.de provides a live news feed free of charge.

Many websites and google can help you access economic calendars super fast. But if you want deep insights (FA), a good forex analysis forum is necessary.

financial calendars on the move

Try 'netdania', it has a simple financial calendar that ranks releases by importance, and it's free to try.

The desktop version is a bit of a strain on RAM, but it's also very good.

How's about bloomberg or a investing.com? Those are really big sites for tracking calendar news.

I used to go to dailyfx, but I moved to forexfactory ever since dailyfx changed their calendar layout.