When is the best time to trade for beginners?

Only trade real money when you are confident you know what you are doing to be profitable,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I don't think there's such a time which is suitable all the time, markets keep changing and we have to adapt accordingly.

I think US trading section is best for start in trading and make money. If you follow the rules of forex trading then you can make good decissions in this business and can make money.

I don't think there's such a time which is suitable all the time, markets keep changing and we have to adapt accordingly.
I agree. There cant be a best time, it changes just as rapidly as the markets and prices.

Sometime not as quiet as the Tokyo-London overlap but not something as volatile as the London-New York overlap- just the right amount of volatile for a beginner.
It's better to trade when you feel healthy and fit, doubt night session will end fine. There are lots of opportunities in every trading session.

Every session has a lot of opportunities for traders. It all depends on how you grab one.

Every session has a lot of opportunities for traders. It all depends on how you grab one.
agree , even market moves at random sometimes but every moment has a opportunity, are you able to grab or not it depends on you .