When is the best time to trade for beginners?

Pat494

Legendary member
14,215 1,469
Only trade real money when you are confident you know what you are doing to be profitable,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

JizzM

3 0
I don't have a universal time when you can trade most efficiently. Of course, it matters somewhat but it's not that crucial as you suppose. Moreover, success in trading is determined by the efficiency of your broker. I work with dekocorp, for instance, and I have total confidence in it.

Tor_88

20 3
I don't think there's such a time which is suitable all the time, markets keep changing and we have to adapt accordingly.

Henow1969

3 0
I think US trading section is best for start in trading and make money. If you follow the rules of forex trading then you can make good decissions in this business and can make money.

Gomez84

4 1
When you take a look at the table of quotations on Forex, you will see two rates in front of every currency pair: rate to buy and rate to sell. The price to buy is always higher than the price to sell. Sell rate is called Bid, and buy rate is called Ask. Buy orders are opened at Ask price and are closed at Bid price.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock