When did you last have a fight with someone?

Yeah well 13 seconds is not that fast really is it? And if they catch up with you, your breathing out of your ****, so you had better hide as quickly as you can, and not move, even to breathe. Oh yeah..and remember to put your phone on silent!

13 seconds is pretty fast for 100m. Sure its not olympic standards, but pretty fast by most non elite athlete standards.
its not really about speed that much. More important is speed endurance. If you can run 100m in 15 seconds but maintain your top speed for 200m, it is probably better than a 13 sec 100m and only being able to maintain that top speed for 100m. Just need a bit of respiratory system fitness to get that speed endurance.

Last edited:
As long as you can run fast enough to get out of the range of a bottle of Buckfast, you should be ok.:(

Ignoring kickboxing matches, and taking a kicking to let someone film a racist american giving me abuse, 1995 when I was a school kid. I got kicked off the school prefect list, which wasn't a big loss as it was a crap job anyway.