When did you last have a fight with someone?

1 in nursery - 1 loss.
7 in junior school - 3 wins, 2 losses, 1 tie, 1 no result (end of play time)
3 in high school - 2 wins, 1 tie.

None since high school.

Thats not bad = 3 losses out of 11 (27% loss rate).
My first in primary was on my first day against someone 2 years older ffs. Needless to say i lost (took me by surprise).

I started none of them btw.

Last edited:
1 in nursery - 1 loss.
7 in junior school - 3 wins, 2 losses, 1 tie, 1 no result (end of play time)
3 in high school - 2 wins, 1 tie.

None since high school.

Thats not bad = 3 losses out of 11 (27% loss rate).
My first in primary was on my first day against someone 2 years older ffs. Needless to say i lost (took me by surprise).

I started none of them btw.

So you were bullied at school, then? Big girl's blouse.

Me, too. :(

I was also bullied by a teacher. I didn't actually notice... some of my friends complained to the department head, though, so it must have been true.
nuts.gif

Carrying on from the other thread........

I have known of 1 or 2 people who fairly regularly seemed to get into physical altercations with other lads/men - be it on a saturday night out, or during a football match etc.

I've been subject to 1 or 2 minor scuffles playing football over the years, but these have resulted in me needing to restrain the aggressor and not become the aggressor by finishing, or adding to what they started.

I last had what i'd say resembled a proper fight about 14 years ago, but even that was just a case of me restraining an attacker by grounding them, without having to become "violent" myself etc.

When did you last have a fight/pysical altercation with an aggressor (or perhaps you were the aggressor!)? Where was you? what happened?

Two broken ribs in official Kung Fu tournaments.
At School...One broken hand when attempting to punch another person (playing really) but caught my knuckles on his elbow and split my knuckes apart. that hurt...and I brought my dinner up in the hospital!

I teach martial arts. Three times a week. See. :D

Ok, in answer to the original question. I've been in two fights in my life. Kinda.

1) At school, schoolboy argument, ended up giving my friend a left jab in the face, realised that was a stupid thing to do and apologised.
2) Some drunk tried to cause trouble at church so, being of a violent persuasion, I thought I ought to step in as the guy was laying into one of the congregation. I think my confidence made the guy walk away as no blows were exchanged. Which was a relief.

I prefer to run than fight. Cowards live to tell the tale more than heroes.

:D there was me thinking you were a) the unluckiest bloke in the world who kept getting picked on b) just a nasty git :cheesy:

Do you ever read Viz? You sound like Mr Logic. I think saying that to someone would pretty much guarantee a kicking in England these days. Sort of thing my little bro would say (although bizarrely he seems to manage to stay clear of aggro. God only knows how).

That's why I never leave the house. I'm a danger to myself.

usual rugby stuff but nothing out of hand.

outside of sport i've never thrown a punch or been hit in my life. no idea why-you lot seem to be a bunch of hooligans! I'm by no means a big/intimidating bloke in the least. maybe it's because people think the small shifty one looks dangerous! :)

usual rugby stuff but nothing out of hand.

outside of sport i've never thrown a punch or been hit in my life. no idea why-you lot seem to be a bunch of hooligans! I'm by no means a big/intimidating bloke in the least. maybe it's because people think the small shifty one looks dangerous! :)

Perhaps you provide too small a target?

So you were bullied at school, then? Big girl's blouse.

Me, too. :(

I was also bullied by a teacher. I didn't actually notice... some of my friends complained to the department head, though, so it must have been true.
nuts.gif

Yes for a few months. Then some other bullying such as name calling etc. like most kids have to put up with. I'm over it now though!

I was also bullied by a girl who was the "c*ck" of the girls. She wore trousers, played football etc. wanted to fight me, i didn't want to fight anyone, especially a girl. Lasted about a week. It wasn't till a group of girls in my class stuck up for me, told her what was what andf why i wouldn't want to fight a girl, made her look a fool etc. that it stopped. Still, she punched me in the face, right on the nose, and she didn't get anything back in return :rolleyes:

Does pushing a stranger count? If so at V at the weekend when the guy walked through the toilet queue and just stopped in front of me, trying to push in, so he got a hefty shove and told "get to the back and queue like the rest of us!"

Don't mind Q jumping most places but when i'm dying for a p*ss thats unacceptable!

If that doesn't count then probably the usual:

Rugby pitch years ago

or

Nightclub years ago

Does pushing a stranger count? If so at V at the weekend when the guy walked through the toilet queue and just stopped in front of me, trying to push in, so he got a hefty shove and told "get to the back and queue like the rest of us!"

Don't mind Q jumping most places but when i'm dying for a p*ss thats unacceptable!

If that doesn't count then probably the usual:

Rugby pitch years ago

or

Nightclub years ago

Why not do it in a quiet corner of a field :idea: Only women queue for the shi**er....unless their name is Paula Radcliffe! :eek:

YouTube - Paula Radcliffe London Marathon 2005 - Peeing and Winning

Last edited:
I did most of the time, but was waiting with the wife and you know how long girls take and i wanted to get back and see a band!

She didn't fancy doing a Paula becasue she had jeans on!

Yes for a few months. Then some other bullying such as name calling etc. like most kids have to put up with. I'm over it now though!

I was also bullied by a girl who was the "c*ck" of the girls. She wore trousers, played football etc. wanted to fight me, i didn't want to fight anyone, especially a girl. Lasted about a week. It wasn't till a group of girls in my class stuck up for me, told her what was what andf why i wouldn't want to fight a girl, made her look a fool etc. that it stopped. Still, she punched me in the face, right on the nose, and she didn't get anything back in return :rolleyes:

Unfortunate choice of words J. You got a c*ck in your face and did nothing about it......

Unfortunate choice of words J. You got a c*ck in your face and did nothing about it......

She may have had one gumping, i don't know. I never did enquire. I always did wonder why she had special dispensation to use the boys restroom though.....:confused:

Christmas eve, 1990, I got the stuffing beaten out of me in a pub in London. My girlfriend at the time was a barlady at a pub there, and I felt the need to defend her when 2 blokes started hitting on her (as you do)
Anyways, the two blokes were part of a gang that had turned up for the night, and I had my head used as a bottle opener, a battering ram into the bar counter and a general punching bag. :(
To give you an idea of the type of blokes that were pounding upon me, a few weeks later one of them blew some bloke away, in the same pub, with a shotgun. My girlfriend had to testify at the hearing.
Nice place that was.