When Are We Going 2 Cut the BS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
badtrader said:
If you look at the time when I posted my comments it was late, after a few pints

Ok I will challenge you tomorrow in T2W Live chat room. and we both give live calls. Then we see Who's The Daddy ;)

:cool:

NO , you have not been reading the thread .

Why don't we have a real challenge , I have my records online , if you got the goulies you post yours . Don't post to me on this thread again unless you do so , I have no time to converse with childish anonymous persons.

Daddy says bye .

er, please don't let this get out of hand chaps :cheesy:

Been very tolerant with the moderating so far but my finger's twitching furiously :devilish:

cheers

jon

juanbyte said:
Junkie

Don't tell fibs, the link that you wanted me to look www.streetwise2005.com/proofs.html at has no results worth noting.

I can't help you if I have nothing to go on.

Send me your results and I will be able to see where you are going wrong.

Love and kisses.

Juanbyte

.....class mate......class :cheesy: cheers mark j

Ok I have to rephrase this slightly since I just got a mail which gives a link that does not work BUT I can assure everyone that it is OK from the usual routes , as I have just checked it .
Apologies if I have jumped the gun .

But I will post here :

explanation of Returns , if you want to see the original docs itself you will have to email me OR TRY the normal route again . I'm sorry I can't do this forever.

It's still my last post here .

-------------------------------------------------------

First and foremost my employment contract as an employed Market Player with an incorporated trading fund. Do you know what this means ? I WAS PAID A WAGE + A CUT OF WHATEVER PROFITS I WON ON TRADES MADE ON OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY , NOT this nonsense of paying for a seat in an ' arcade ' , playing my own money - that's a mug's game , any fool can do that . No . We are talking MINI MARKET WIZARD standards here .

my final official account balances with Finspreads & CityIndex , which combined shows I have made around 6x times my start up capital in over 2 years with LIMITED risk ( all figures in US$ ) :

My risk capital was a constant $1,500.

My winnings from finspreads were $3151 + $3686 ( GBP 2048 x 1.8 approx ) + from CityIndex $1676 (GBP 931 x 1.8 approx ) = total winnings of $ 8513.

Thus my Return on Risk is approx - 5.7 : 1 ( 8513 / 1500 ) .

A big achievement when you consider most ( 90% ) people lose at spreadbetting , and that my credit was cut halfway through , after which I had to use even smaller funds ( $300 limit at times).

Last edited:
Stockjunkie said:
ha ha , what a joke .

A guy I dissed when he emailed me pops up to try and take " revenge " and others chime in with the usual innane ribbish . maybe I should post up what I said to him and his cowardly silence after that .

Of course whatever proofs are offered now is a waste of time , since the person concerned will dismiss everything carteblanche because he is angry and jealous . This on top of the fact that he has not traded in real life at least not profitably makes him a laffing stock.

The trick here is to try and engage in a long meaningless chat , where he will try like a 12 year old to " trip " the other guy up in order to you know what his ego .

Well you can take your ego and stick you know where as the last thing I am going to do is to talk with you .

Don't talk to me anymore . Talk to yourself , as my last post here and last post to you.

May I suggest to the mods to close this thread before it borders the illegal and we all regret it ?

Here is an idea.
Why don't t2w have a list of examples taken from real posts to demonstrate what is not acceptable and is in breach of the t2w guidelines?
Richard

Yes it has gone far enough. Stockjunkie, your last post is too offensive and represents an example of what we are trying to avoid.
May I kindly suggest that you don't continue posting in the same vein, if your membership is not to 'border' the permanently revoked?

Thank you for editing it SJ.

Genuine examples eh? Not a bad idea Mr. C.

Hilarious, may I venture that you are indeed consistent with one thing and I am sure all readers of your posts will have formed the same opinion. I admit it is not my place to do this, but, may I encourage you to not only stop posting on this particular thread, but on the site as a whole. It may help with your general outlook towards others, and would give you time to concentrate on making some serious money.

Stockjunkie said:
NOT this nonsense of paying for a seat in an ' arcade ' , playing my own money - that's a mug's game , any fool can do that .
My risk capital was a constant $1,500.

My winnings from finspreads were $3151 + $3686 ( GBP 2048 x 1.8 approx ) + from CityIndex $1676 (GBP 931 x 1.8 approx ) = total winnings of $ 8513.

Thus my Return on Risk is approx - 5.7 : 1 ( 8513 / 1500 ) .

A big achievement when you consider most ( 90% ) people lose at spreadbetting , and that my credit was cut halfway through , after which I had to use even smaller funds ( $300 limit at times).

....whats even funnier is the statements hes banging on about are from 1998!!!!!...oh dear.....any trades since then?....hmmm.....wonder if the run continued :LOL:

I am new to this board and am quite dismayed at so much negativity about so many things.
I am not connected to Simon in any way apart from the fact that I live in Malaysia too and an ex-student of his and have done very well indeed . In less than 3 months I have made 2.5x my capital , I feel very good about that , and I think that very few people can match that kind of return . Believe me I am no newbie trader so I know what is what .
He was wrong with his first post but I believe he has corrected it . He's really OK in real life .

Why can't we just accept that some courses are good, some are bad ? Not everything is one way .
As for his statements , at least he has the guts to put them out , how many of you dare to do that ?
And you are twisting his words . The fact is he has made 6X return on a SB account on *credit* , it may not be the biggest amount but I tell the returns are what counts , as I found out . If you can 6X $1,500 , you can do the same with $100,000 . It is exactly the same . Anyway , he was a house trader at the same time as he was trading that account , you don't expect him to leave his job trading 100's of thousands just to do SB do you ? How many of you are house traders ?
It was this honesty that mainly attracted me to his course . People can talk that they trade 200 lots but that means nothing if you lose money . What is so good about trading $100,000 and losing 1/3 of it ?
I rather trade $5,000 and make 3X that in returns .
I hope you will see this post as part of a balanced discussion and not me cheering him , because I believe I am objective.
Thank you .

Status
Not open for further replies.