What's stopping you from being a BSD ?

I can sense the way this is going.....the first ever instance of a hare becoming a poacher becoming a gamekeeper :LOL::LOL::LOL:

you are not the only one sensing that. 1st the hare's love of dentistry and how he loves to perform 'extractions'. 2nd the incredible attention to detail attached to all matters 'forum' whilst bashing T2W at every opportunity. Maybe he is secretly plotting to launch his own forum toss2win.com where he will secretly sell courses on random entry trading and disrespect all of us at 'the zoo'.

you are not the only one sensing that. 1st the hare's love of dentistry and how he loves to perform 'extractions'. 2nd the incredible attention to detail attached to all matters 'forum' whilst bashing T2W at every opportunity. Maybe he is secretly plotting to launch his own forum toss2win.com where he will secretly sell courses on random entry trading and disrespect all of us at 'the zoo'.

Rumbled, I was thinking of selling replicas of my lucky 5 cent coin at $129.99 , hurry only 89 left

First 10 orders today get my bonus ebook on advanced tossing techniques worth $67

Rumbled, I was thinking of selling replicas of my lucky 5 cent coin at $129.99 , hurry only 89 left

First 10 orders today get my bonus ebook on advanced tossing techniques worth $67

Don't spam or all the progress tim and you made could be loss.

I was hoping I might be invited to write a chapter in the next t2w book. :LOL:

Perhaps not
the hare . . .
Before too long, I'm going to tackle the mechanical trading Sticky; something I'm not looking forward to, as I know sweet FA about it. Therefore, I'm going to have to rely heavily upon those T2W members who are prepared to share their knowledge and expertise in this field. If you're open minded to the idea of contributing, I'd greatly appreciate your input?
:love:
Tim.

We've all read the blurb...

"For more than 10 years, Trade2Win's mission has been to support and unite traders across the globe. We provide an environment that enables our members to converse with one another, share their knowledge and express their views. Furthermore, we seek to provide educational and thought provoking content to help better educate our members in their trading careers."

Well there's no denying they provide an environment that enables members to communicate, share knowledge and express their views. They even tolerate an old reprobate such as the hare (despite the occasional ban and a handful of multinics)

As for the education and thought provoking comment... Well it has to be said that a lot of this has been delegated to the vendor community. Lets just say much of the content needs to be taken with a pinch of salt.

As we know, t2w are striving to become "a shining beacon" I'm not sure what that means but I assume they want things to improve... So...

I thought that if we could identify common problem areas experienced by traders, and this might help t2w management focus on the type of material that they possibly need to provide in order to attract new punters, and give the old hands a bit of a pointer as to where they might be able to contribute.

So having said all that, what are / where the biggest problems you faced as a trader, and what could t2w have possibly done to help :)

Ill get the ball rolling: lets start with the problems bit

1. Unrealistic expectations
2. Ignorance stupidity and delusional behavior
3. Psychological baggage
4. Spectrum of duplicity amongst industry stakeholders ranging from lack of transparency to blatant fraud
5. A lack of appreciation of the role of random chance
6. Not so well hidden agendas amongst industry stakeholders
7. Procrastination
8. Lack of personal responsibility
9. Inexperience
10. Information overload

Well there's 10 in no particular order of importance, although on reflection 95% of those problems where caused by reading trading forums such as t2w ! It's also apparent that the problems described above could be categorized under one or two more generalized headings.

I'll leave the "what could t2w have done" bit for a later post I think

So what problems are / where stopping you from being a big swinging dick (or whatever the female equivalent is)

Lets give the t2w boys some feedback and hopefully help improve t2w, and if you don't want to do it to improve t2w, do it for the lulz.

There are hundreds of reasons why most will fail , most on t2w are blind to them .In brief risk management is poor , traders are gambling red or black (in place of trading probabilities ) , the 13 psychology threads I started and in the best psychology threads will explain these reasons.