What the 1% who takes all the money knows that you dont

And philosophers came from Greece....? !
All that i have seen in this site personally from you is showing some fotos of stocks that you say you have bought(noone has seen you live trading)i dont know about your blog ?
You treat people like you are the queen of england and you dont want anyone to p.m you :cry:
Who are you my friend are you the beckam of stock markets (n)?
Why are you here except from taking money from newbies?

I PERSONALLY DIDHT BOTHER READING MORE THAN 4 PAGES OF YOUR THREAD.
Now for the newbies maybe you are an expert but i am not a newbie so stop the teach thing to me

Last edited:
You are here only to take money from newbies, you keep writting the same things over and over again in your thread,to find more to ''''educate''''' good business you have opened here friend

This is the first time that I have looked into this thread. The title always put me off.
The difference with me and mr charts is that i am not selling you something like he does,i wonder if mr charts have even a clue what i was talking in all these pages,maybe he wants me to teach him :LOL::LOL:, a few things to sell them later to the people he ''helps''

The difference with me and mr charts is that i am not selling you something like he does,i wonder if mr charts have even a clue what i was talking in all these pages,maybe he wants me to teach him :LOL::LOL:, a few things to sell them later to the people he ''helps''

The main difference is that he knows what he is talking about.

i wonder if mr charts have even a clue what i was talking in all these pages,

Maybe you could give us all a clue, because I've followed this thread from the beginning and still don't know what your trying to say ?!

Maybe you could give us all a clue, because I've followed this thread from the beginning and still don't know what your trying to say ?!
Anyway,i stop writting here becouse there are many ''gurus'' and their followers,you couldht afford to pay me for what i know,and i dont take offers.

Offers are given to people who knows s..t and they are selling s..t,goodbue from me

And since you are an expert like mr chart is :LOL::LOL: you know better,i imagine what you learnt is from his class :eek:

Now, now, don't let your imagination run away with you again as seems your style :)

Καλό ξεμπέρδεμα
Bue..i erased all my posts in technical analysis since i see that you are overeducated from mr charts :cool:,and you dont need me.
The less you see the better, auffiderzen :clap:

Bue..i erased all my posts in technical analysis since i see that you are overeducated from mr charts :cool:,and you dont need me.
The less you see the better, auffiderzen :clap:

Is that because you called it all wrong?;)

You are writing crap because you seem to believe you know exactly what the market is doing. If this were true, you'd be living on a private island sipping cocktails while counting billions in your bank account. I will make a claim now since we all claiming. You won't last on this site more than 3 months without being banned.
Not banned but the same outcome nonetheless. Seen it coming since you started the thread. When you can't stop the brown stuff flowing from your gob then you really asking to get hammered. Idios

Atilla θα disapointed !. Και από τον τρόπο, ο Tim είναι ένα σύνολο γάλος κόκορας! Αστειεύομαι Τιμ. πολλή αγάπη darkie

Anyway,i stop writting here becouse there are many ''gurus'' and their followers,you couldht afford to pay me for what i know,and i dont take offers.

Offers are given to people who knows s..t and they are selling s..t,goodbue from me

Phew! What a relief. And in only 6 days.

I know that you are all frustrated that you didht learn nothing from me :cheesy:,but you shouldht be,you only need 5-6 years of researching to learn 20% of what i know.
Guess who is the loser here :cool:,but dont worry you have mr charts in here he has made you all rich with his knowledge all these years :LOL::LOL: