What the 1% who takes all the money knows that you dont

Ξέρω ότι είστε όλοι απογοητευμένοι που didht να μάθουν κάτι από μένα :cheesy:, αλλά εσείς shouldnt να, το μόνο που χρειάζεται 5-6 χρόνια από το πρόσωπο του άνθρακα για να μάθουν το 20% του τι νομίζω ότι ξέρω, γιατί δεν ξέρω poo αγελάδα.
Μάντεψε ποιος είναι ο χαμένος εδώ, ναι είμαι :cool:, αλλά dont ανησυχείτε κ διαγράμματα, ο οποίος είναι επίσης ένα κομμάτι ενός ηττημένου και ο ίδιος συνηθίζει να σας κάνει πλούσιους με τη γνώση που νομίζει ότι είναι μετά από όλα αυτά τα χρόνια :LOL::LOL:

Μισώ καιρό αποχαιρετισμοί
Φαίνεται να έχει πατήσαμε μακριά για τώρα, αλλά ο χρόνος θα δείξει. τι κόκορας μια γαλοπούλα!

I know that you are all frustrated that you didht learn nothing from me :cheesy:,but you shouldht be,you only need 5-6 years of researching to learn 20% of what i know.
Guess who is the loser here :cool:,but dont worry you have mr charts in here he has made you all rich with his knowledge all these years [emoji38][emoji38]

Last edited by a moderator:
Φαίνεται να έχει πατήσαμε μακριά για τώρα, αλλά ο χρόνος θα δείξει. τι κόκορας μια γαλοπούλα!

Ναι, συμφωνώ, αυτός ο κύριος είναι ένα πολύ καλό παράδειγμα μιας γαλοπούλας κόκορας

I know that you are all frustrated that you didht learn nothing from me :cheesy:,but you shouldht be,you only need 5-6 years of researching to learn 20% of what i know.
Guess who is the loser here :cool:,but dont worry you have mr charts in here he has made you all rich with his knowledge all these years [emoji38][emoji38]
If it takes half a decade to learn 20 percent then why would you waste your time coming on a forum? The level of genius in that is off the charts.

Ναι, συμφωνώ, αυτός ο κύριος είναι ένα πολύ καλό παράδειγμα μιας γαλοπούλας κόκορας
Ευτυχώς, για τις συναλλαγές με κλαψουρίζουν, γαλοπούλα στρόφιγγες οδηγεί σε πολλά Lulz! επαινέσω το σύμπαν! :cheesy:

You will understand in 10 years from now

ok boss, it seems you know it all and yet in those few posts I read of you seems to me your level of understanding of the market is very embarrassing so say the least, but for me that is not a problem, we are all ALWAYS learning despite our level of understanding.

The problem is your arrogance which is directly proportional to your ignorance.

Have you learn anything from your compatriot "I know I know nothing" ?

ok boss, it seems you know it all and yet in those few posts I read of you seems to me your level of understanding of the market is very embarrassing so say the least, but for me that is not a problem, we are all ALWAYS learning despite our level of understanding.

The problem is your arrogance which is directly proportional to your ignorance.

Have you learn anything from your compatriot "I know I know nothing" ?

I didht mean to be arrogant my friend,my answer was a little aggresive i am sorry about that,since you were ok,i will explain to you why i think that patterns will not help you in the long run.
Most of the times every pattern will change in something else,triangles will become a large h&soulders and so on, when you actually find what is the final pattern you may have blown your account.But if you believe that they are useful use them everybody does including me.

I will not of course stop writting here becouse a selfproclaimed idiot guru teacher who knows s...t about the markets said some bul....t,or for some trolls in here.
But i imagine i have nothing to gain by writing here,so why should i write,i said what i had to say,i am bored of posting charts or whatever here,and what will i get for that.
Iwill have to talk to some stupid ''gurus'' and some stupid trolls

Since i am not willing to tell my methods i think i should stop posting here

I didht mean to be arrogant my friend,my answer was a little aggresive i am sorry about that,since you were ok,i will explain to you why i think that patterns will not help you in the long run.
Most of the times every pattern will change in something else,triangles will become a large h&soulders and so on, when you actually find what is the final pattern you may have blown your account.But if you believe that they are useful use them everybody does including me.

I will not of course stop writting here becouse a selfproclaimed idiot guru teacher who knows s...t about the markets said some bul....t,or for some trolls in here.
But i imagine i have nothing to gain by writing here,so why should i write,i said what i had to say,i am bored of posting charts or whatever here,and what will i get for that.
Iwill have to talk to some stupid ''gurus'' and some stupid trolls

Since i am not willing to tell my methods i think i should stop posting here

Your tone has come down a bit..... in my previous post I was trying to have a constructive conversation with you about how to weight strength by looking at charts but your answer was a bit poor and confrontational....

Now going back to technicality.... It is an art form not a science, patterns fail and their failure also fail making the latter a stronger set up in the original direction.....

Any patterns or set up are useless if not taken in the direction of the least direction that is why many fail to understand the importance of technicality, on any chart and on any time frame there is a line where bulls and bear are fighting for, over that line prices will continue at least for a while because only a few will consider taking the other side......Patterns when taking in consideration in the direction of the least direction in the proper market condition they work most of the time to gain at least your risk.

Your tone has come down a bit..... in my previous post I was trying to have a constructive conversation with you about how to weight strength by looking at charts but your answer was a bit poor and confrontational....

Now going back to technicality.... It is an art form not a science, patterns fail and their failure also fail making the latter a stronger set up in the original direction.....

Any patterns or set up are useless if not taken in the direction of the least direction that is why many fail to understand the importance of technicality, on any chart and on any time frame there is a line where bulls and bear are fighting for, over that line prices will continue at least for a while because only a few will consider taking the other side......Patterns when taking in consideration in the direction of the least direction in the proper market condition they work most of the time to gain at least your risk.

And I agree with you with the melting of one pattern in another, but a decent trader does not trade all patterns, he/she trades only patterns that make sense to him/her...

For example I do not trade head and shoulder reversals but only continuation H & S because for me an h & S is only a huge flag........

I also agree with you that good money is made in reversals but you have to be very skillful in doing so otherwise market will chop you little by little by making your bleed to death........

I see there's a lot of Greek in recent posts, so I'm guessing you're all discussing options strategies. On that basis, perhaps I ought to move this thread to the Futures & Options forum?
:p

nero is right in his submission

many have the suspicion

you don't need to be an optician

to see that an "Elliotician"

believes in a pile of superstition

nero is right in his submission

many have the suspicion

you don't need to be an optician

to see that an "Elliotician"

believes in a pile of superstition

that maybe true Mr C

but PTJ had it down to a T

so although its clearly bollox to you me

it dont mean you cant make piles o cash with it.... see!

I have started searching for information about foreign stocks and i discovered this site,english is not my mother language so i will make some mistakes,i have seen many muths in forums,and this one,so i wanted to say some things to new and medium traders, about the stock markets.
Maybe what i say will be a reason to stop trading (if you are smart) or try harder.
i dont like to write monologues so you can ask me what you want,i am not your teacher to answer guestions,but i dont like to write monologues either.

The top 1% follow the money flow, the populace generate 0.2%/mth, the right 2% per month usually being retail, the left 20% per month usually being the elites.

The larger the chain to the right the more inbound money flow, and the more the left can generate with less effort, institutions sit anywhere and everywhere in the flow.

The 1% have the knowledge and technology to pinpoint the flow exactly. It's that simple.

sVhS7l4.png