CFD's COVERED CALLS

matthooper123

Hi I am after some information as i have been trading covered calls for years now and i know there is now a broker in Australia where you have the ability to write covered calls on your CFD's all on the one platform But not sure what broker it is.
There is a stock market "guru" teaching this and ive watched a vid on his trades but he doesnt say who the broker is. And as i know about the risk management and how to write covered calls and i trade cfd's for profit i dont really want to spend the $3990 on the course. So if anyone out there knows the broker who does this please let me know.

Kind regards,

Matt Hooper

Hi I am after some information as i have been trading covered calls for years now and i know there is now a broker in Australia where you have the ability to write covered calls on your CFD's all on the one platform But not sure what broker it is.
There is a stock market "guru" teaching this and ive watched a vid on his trades but he doesnt say who the broker is. And as i know about the risk management and how to write covered calls and i trade cfd's for profit i dont really want to spend the $3990 on the course. So if anyone out there knows the broker who does this please let me know.

Kind regards,

Matt Hooper
guys,have you got the broker now?

anz e-trade. cheaper to use an amercain a rated bank broker. leave the cash in US it will recover one day, but has allready hit rock bottom. this course is from a company in hawthorne? melbourne.