The way i trade

trisa

This thread is about my everyday trades and the way I do it. As anyone I've been using several tactics and strategies before being confident enough to become a full time trader for some years now. My way of trading is somewhere the sum of all what I've learned, and the big part of what I have learned is knowing "what not to do neither to believe".
I also want to say here that this thread is a duplicate of another one I am posting on another forum not oriented Forex. That one was started earlier, so I have to adapt the content to have them synced.
Why I am posting here is because a Trader is lonely and needs to share. And be assured I have nothing to sell.

I am not willing to write pages about the way I trade nor to play the teacher but simply tell on what, in my view, the trade I am taking is based on. This thread is not a signal provider and those who use it as such do so at their own risk. Keep in mind that some risks are easy to take or to absolutely avoid depending on how you’re capitalized. And what I do believe is that a successful way of trading must be compatible with your personality and this is above all the skills you can have.:smart::smart::smart::smart:

not too bad, in morning

Attachments

• 10-26.JPG
    10-26.JPG
    102 KB · Views: 410
Here we go,another holy frail thread.How about calling in advance. Pklease feel free to join my thread and show us what you can do