Safest way to trade?

When you trade forex, you put your money at risk in an investment strategy. So traders manage the risk when they put money on the forex market. They make use of the limit order and the stop loss.
My 2c
When you trade any market, you put your money at risk. Some traders manage their risk with fluctuating size using limit orders.

It's unlikely someone here can suggest something to you. This thread has been around for a couple of months, still no legit advice here :D
Have you considered the possibility that you might be completely blind to 'good advice'?

Last edited:
Trading stops are a bit like your Y-fronts. Too tight and you are liable to get an injury.

Okey! How can I start with demo account?

Just pick a broker you like - and learn enough theory beforehand to understand their terms and conditions - and install their trading platform, usually MT4, and then open a demo account.

The safest way to trade with Forex would be the Demo Trading, but it will not yield you any profits. Thus you can only use it in learning.

Hi guys.
Forex not a safe place thats for sure. You will need a lot of time and you need to trade on live account to gather enough rutine to make profits. Still I wouldnt say there are any safe method as the biggest risk factor will be you as human.

However there are methods which can increase your profitability ratio.
I am a trader for 10+ years, trading options, indeces and forex. When it comes to forex I use few methods but this one has a really good probability:

Check the option expiry datas. When a big option strike price is getting closer and for some reason the price moving away from it, it has a big chance that those traders who has huge option expiry will put the price back to strike price.

You can read moreon that on our website, moreover we actually collected and analysed those data and post only the big ones for you guys.

Any question, please let me know.

And what's the safest way to trade while getting some profits at least? :)

you need to pick a broker that will remain solvent .........that means one with a viable business model that is not as attractive to traders as the more cheaper ones

simple business economics...

N

a safe way to getting profits ...............?

try another business dudes ..........:)

a safe way to getting profits ...............?

try another business dudes ..........:)

I guess a lot of dudes actually come to this business in search of safe profits. It's like, trading and investment has this aura of easy around them.

I guess a lot of dudes actually come to this business in search of safe profits. It's like, trading and investment has this aura of easy around them.

I think a lot of that aura comes from unethical advertising. "Start trading and you'll become rich!". Not really. It takes a long time to learn to do it well.

Actually, get rich quick advertising is a cliche but its only the amateurs who use that approach. More common approach is focused on risk, more specifically low risk or even risk-free. Its reflected in many threads on T2W - they're not all about how do I get rich in the next 3 weeks, they're about how do I find a risk-free trading method.

Actually, get rich quick advertising is a cliche but its only the amateurs who use that approach. More common approach is focused on risk, more specifically low risk or even risk-free. Its reflected in many threads on T2W - they're not all about how do I get rich in the next 3 weeks, they're about how do I find a risk-free trading method.

How do I reduce the risk? Should be the main effort. When you enter a trade you are at maximum risk, you then reduce risk balancing profit against risk taken ie scaling out, tightening stops, BE etc till you are at minimum or risk free and can let them run. You need experience to pick this up as each market has its own idiosyncrasies and you don't want to get stopped out too early on a profitable run. Only way to make money in this game in my opinion.

Good point. Unfortunately that myth is often perpetuated by newbies, or at least it seems that way to me. At least most people quickly realize that's impossible.

the training / mentoring / academy style vendors are constantly evolving their methods/strategies to lure the punters in ............

they are miles better than they were a few years back ........very clever.....................but generally its still the same Cr*p ....peddling stuff for free if you look hard enough ........

they couldn't come up with an original idea even of you gave it to them on a plate......i'm looking at 2 vendors at the moment who are peddling forex strengthmeters in their strategy ........absolutely embarrassing how cr*p and amateur their approaches are .....again peddling stuff from years back

still............they make money peddling it sadly

N