What is the difference between warning levels

stoploss please

Established member
Just out of interest, why have some people got green warning levels an other multi coloured rainbow jobbies.

Is it similar to the MACD onalds star system on their badges. I use to work in MACD onalds when I was at school. I think I only had two stars. Lack of ambition you see, and I could never get rid of that horrible smell. Even thought of washing with bleach.The perk was free meals but how many Big Macs can you have and also a uniform which was designed by Mr Gormless from Gormstead. The line Managers went to Macdonalds University. Can you believe it exists.

Anyway, more of a wimpy man myself. I like a good half pounder and chips.

They're not warning levels, they're votes. Green ones are good ones along the lines of being a goodie two-shoes, and the multi-coloured ones show that you've had a colourful existence on these boards. :D

So, what you been up to then Skim. Your one looks like Jason's multi coloured scarf. Have you been a naughty girl.

warnings

Yes, stoploss, you can also receive warnings as well,usually if you disagree with a moderator!!
I should know, I received one from skimble - had to stand in a corner,whilst she knitted,wouldn't have minded except she was knitting two sets of curtains,took two months I think.
lol

Re: warnings

mercury7 said:
Yes, stoploss, you can also receive warnings as well,usually if you disagree with a moderator!!

Hi Mercury

You will only receive a warning for insulting a moderator - Not for disagreeing. If everyone who disagreed with me got a warning - there would be no-one left :eek:
That includes Skim, who can usually find something wrong with what I say :cheesy:

Mercury, and others, contrary to popular belief, you can disagree with mods as much as you like, so long your argument is not rude, offensive or disrespectful.

If I was to change my nick from Stop Loss Please to Trading in my Y Fronts, would I keep my votes and my multicoloured doubry.

If you trade in your Y-Fronts in this weather, it will probably turn blue :cheesy:

lads/lasses

my opinion only. it is good if some1 critisises u. if u get slapped with a big wet trout u start giving things a 2nd thought. not by way of doubting yrself - u need to be self-assured to be a trader in the 1st place :) but at least u hold yr horses and ask yrself if u cocked-up along the way.

which is always good. just because every1 does cock up :) and u need to get flashing lights when u do - for yr own benefit.

my own opinion of coz :)

:LOL:
But soft, what light through yonder window breaks
It is the east ......

:LOL:

only guessing