What happened to Postman?

1nvest

Established member
What's happened to Postman he is now Guest36985?
Please dont tell me it was because of a certain locked up individual..

1625175928823.png

1625175970619.png

What's happened to Postman he is now Guest36985?
Please dont tell me it was because of a certain locked up individual..

View attachment 302517
View attachment 302518
No, not that.

According to member lexcorp, postman has deleted his account.

See here: https://www.trade2win.com/threads/anyone-scalping-the-ftse-futures.120172/post-3200412

Would have been nice if he'd said his goodbye's first, but hey-ho, too late now.

I shall miss his witty banter and sharp market commentary.

Fare thee well, Postie.

👋

I remember Postie well here at T2W.......

he always delivered .....

boom boom

N

When I leave and request to have my account deleted I will make it clear that it was because of T2W members...except dead_broke, she is cool.(y)

If he had wanted the reason posting publicly Tim, then I am sure he would have done so.
Hi Paul,
Thanks for the reply and, whilst I agree with your comment, it doesn't answer my question. Did postie give a reason (for wanting to leave)? It's a simple yes or no. ;-)
Tim.

When I leave and request to have my account deleted I will make it clear that it was because of T2W members...except dead_broke, she is cool.(y)
When, not if, n_t? ;-) Oh, and who's 'dead_broke' and what's cool about him/her?

Hi Paul,
Thanks for the reply and, whilst I agree with your comment, it doesn't answer my question. Did postie give a reason (for wanting to leave)? It's a simple yes or no. ;-)
Tim.
Even if the answer is "yes", it doesn't get us any nearer as to the "why"!

I too will be off soon, nice knowing you all - enjoyed the banter and learnt a lot from some very clever peeps.

All the Best

Dowser (Chris)

I will miss Postman too. :cry: A very special and rare person. A scholar, gentleman and sharp wit, he is one of those rare bodies that lit up any thread he contributed to.

He did say goodbye and his reasons are personal, not T2W related as Trader333 stated. Perhaps as mentioned before, after so long being locked down with Covid he is going travelling to meet the World and I'm sure the world will be richer for having him roam around in far and wide places.

He did say next time T2W has a get together drink he would like to join and look forward to meeting him there. So with Xmas not so far away as we are now in the 2nd half of the year, that may be in a few months time.

Rock on Postman (y)