What happened to Postman?

1nvest

352 127
What's happened to Postman he is now Guest36985?
Please dont tell me it was because of a certain locked up individual..

1625175928823.png

1625175970619.png

MasterOfCoin

Experienced member
1,228 480
What's happened to Postman he is now Guest36985?
Please dont tell me it was because of a certain locked up individual..

View attachment 302517
View attachment 302518
No, not that.

According to member lexcorp, postman has deleted his account.

See here: https://www.trade2win.com/threads/anyone-scalping-the-ftse-futures.120172/post-3200412

Would have been nice if he'd said his goodbye's first, but hey-ho, too late now.

I shall miss his witty banter and sharp market commentary.

Fare thee well, Postie.

👋

1nvest

352 127

NVP

Legendary member
37,787 2,112
I remember Postie well here at T2W.......

he always delivered .....

boom boom

N

Reactions: trendie

new_trader

Legendary member
6,666 1,488
When I leave and request to have my account deleted I will make it clear that it was because of T2W members...except dead_broke, she is cool.(y)

timsk

Legendary member
7,612 2,383
If he had wanted the reason posting publicly Tim, then I am sure he would have done so.
Hi Paul,
Thanks for the reply and, whilst I agree with your comment, it doesn't answer my question. Did postie give a reason (for wanting to leave)? It's a simple yes or no. ;-)
Tim.

timsk

Legendary member
7,612 2,383
When I leave and request to have my account deleted I will make it clear that it was because of T2W members...except dead_broke, she is cool.(y)
When, not if, n_t? ;-) Oh, and who's 'dead_broke' and what's cool about him/her?

counter_violent

Legendary member
11,361 3,054
Hi Paul,
Thanks for the reply and, whilst I agree with your comment, it doesn't answer my question. Did postie give a reason (for wanting to leave)? It's a simple yes or no. ;-)
Tim.
Even if the answer is "yes", it doesn't get us any nearer as to the "why"!

G

Guest504442

0 0
I too will be off soon, nice knowing you all - enjoyed the banter and learnt a lot from some very clever peeps.

All the Best

Dowser (Chris)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock