What do day traders do in their spare time/ hobbies?

Well, I only started on this lark to punctuate my main activity of furiously interfering with myself at least a dozen times a day. Actually, this was the only profession the lady at the jobshop could find after I had stipulated where my main interest lay.

Good advice,the solution is always in your hands!

I usually make comments on lame sites like this,....to pass the time in between trades,...: )
evenings and weekends, I'm out stalking my next victim,....

Well - there's plenty of virgins out there to deflower, I find that takes up most of my free time.

Anyone watch that Biggest losers USA ? They had one lady on there nearly weighed it at 500 lbs , thats half ton !!!!

God, I'm slightly gaining an addiction to that show, I can't believe how much weight a human can carry, shocking.

And on the radio the other day it stated exercise is no great factor for kids keeping weight off !! As 75-85 % of energy used daily is the body just staying alive, so no need to get the kids running about as they first thought.

Seems the key is to eat less calories, that's it. I assume though if one wanted to accelerate the weight loss then one could exercise, but eating less will do it anyhow.

:)

Anyone watch that Biggest losers USA ? They had one lady on there nearly weighed it at 500 lbs , thats half ton !!!!

God, I'm slightly gaining an addiction to that show, I can't believe how much weight a human can carry, shocking.

And on the radio the other day it stated exercise is no great factor for kids keeping weight off !! As 75-85 % of energy used daily is the body just staying alive, so no need to get the kids running about as they first thought.

Seems the key is to eat less calories, that's it. I assume though if one wanted to accelerate the weight loss then one could exercise, but eating less will do it anyhow.

:)

2240 lbs in a tonne old bean :LOL::LOL::LOL:
Pointless pedantry aside...

No-one's mentioned GOLF yet:cheesy:

2240 lbs in a tonne old bean :LOL::LOL::LOL:
Pointless pedantry aside...

No-one's mentioned GOLF yet:cheesy:

Ohh cheers man.... 500 kilo's half ton, not pounds, got it. So these are quarter ton humans !!

That still sounds and looks heavy to me though..... :D

On golf , have a set of clubs in the shed.......used to have a laugh with them years back, first round was 177 !!! got down to 107 in a few months.... then sort of just enjoyed driving range as a way to relax a bit.... drive a few buckets down range, nice time to just relax and get some of that tension out of the shoulders..

:D

Just for your information
Nelly didn't get that column for winning a battle as most people think but for shagging THE elite of pretty girls. They decided to have lions at the bottom not balls for decoration.
lol

This is true, although you won't read about it in so-called "history" books.

Another little-known fact is that the heroic and dashing Sir Francis Drake has done uncommonly well out of a simple misunderstanding.

When the Armada was sighted, he was indeed "playing bowls", but not in the way that most people think. The confusion arises from the fact that our modern word "balls" is in truth a corruption of the Olde English "bowls".

"Bowls" was a contest of manliness similar in many respects to conkers, which did in fact replace it some time during The Thirty Years' War. The participants would take turns walloping each others "bowls" with their own in an attempt to force the other to yield. This was a very popular sport at the time, and men would train intensively for these contests. One common method was the attachment of heavy weights to the "bowls" with the aim of lengthening the scrotal bag, thus allowing a greater swing (or "swynge" as it was known at the time).

Sir Francis was a noted champion of this fine sport, such that one contemporary noted "He hath indeede ye bowls of ye irone" (from whence we derive the modern expression "balls of steel").

Gambling was common at these contests, and on the day in question Sir Francis stood to gain a considerable sum on victory (7 groats and a pig, plus a flagon of goode beere).

Thus his action was not in fact heroic as is often portrayed, but rather motivated by simple greed.

This is not to take anything away from the great man, who was every bit as good at walloping the Queen's enemies as you have heard.

Pat594,..Quote:
"Just for your information
Nelly didn't get that column for winning a battle as most people think but for shagging THE elite of pretty girls. They decided to have lions at the bottom not balls for decoration.
lol"

Wouldn't surprise me,..knowing that the obelisk he's erected on, is symbolic of the phallus!
The lions are a bit more esoteric than a set of ball though me thinks,....:smart:
http://www.camvista.com/webdir/Live...at=skj6vcgzpd49&lng=&lvl=2&v=2&scene=12454080

Ohh cheers man.... 500 kilo's half ton, not pounds, got it. So these are quarter ton humans !!

That still sounds and looks heavy to me though..... :D

On golf , have a set of clubs in the shed.......used to have a laugh with them years back, first round was 177 !!! got down to 107 in a few months.... then sort of just enjoyed driving range as a way to relax a bit.... drive a few buckets down range, nice time to just relax and get some of that tension out of the shoulders..

:D

Yes they're still fat bas*&*s no matter what:clap:

Is there any hobbies or activities that prop trading firms like employee to do e.g 10k runs and mountain climbing (lol)

And what hobbies to ya'll do when your not trading/researching. I personally am a squash man myslef.

Cheers*

This is a light hearted thread and nothing more :LOL:

Apparently waste there time posting on T2W. :p