What do you do in your spare time?

Even better - when they go to the bathroom afterwards I have a quick shufty through their blackberries..... ;)

(p.s. that's not meant to be a euphemism, although it would have made Finbarr Saunders proud if it was one).

Even better - when they go to the bathroom afterwards I have a quick shufty through their blackberries..... ;)

(p.s. that's not meant to be a euphemism, although it would have made Finbarr Saunders proud if it was one).

Yo sick. really sick. I think the computer monitor has messed your screws! LOL:p

I think maybe you forgot the bit where you have a quick peek into their purses and lighten the poor darling's load a mite ??
:LOL:

i would add learn a language (i am learning portuguese), do some yoga (helps kill your ego and find inner balance that is necessary for trading), if not married go to some shopping mall and look for hot women, read books, visit friends, generally live out of the box...

society got us used to a lifestyle that 'proper' living means staying indoors 9-5 every day.

f. that and do your thing!

Jog, road bike, wank, sauna, sit beer garden on a sunny day getting a bit pissed when all the wage slaves are in their offices, museums, shops, aimlessly walk around, cooking then have another wank.

Thinking of you :cheesy:

There was an old man from Cheam
Who invented a flogging machine
On the 99th stroke
The bl**dy thing broke
And whipped his balls to cream

I am trading live with real money just first month, so I kept my job until I am consistantely profitable. So what do you mean with "spare time"? :LOL:

Clean up the garden, plant something new. Go out for a walk and buy a paper and then watch other mates still working in their offices.

I pass some of the time by reading the inane drivel one finds on trade2win, and occasionally starting threads myself. Reading trading books is a good one though, there is some very good literature out there. One should also investigate other ways to earn income on their capital; a friend of mine who trades from home has recently started market making horse prices on betfair (his trades momentum there as well). I've not looked into becoming a gigolo, are the rates good?