What consitutes a "LIVE TRADING CALL"

What Constitutes a "LIVE TRADING CALL"

• Option1

Votes: 22 88.0%
  • Option2

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
christ is there nothing you cannot twist were you a spin doctor in a former life???

can he not be banned because my blood pressure is going through the roof he hijacks every thread no one can trade and knock at so much dribble at the same time its impossible

IMHO

I suggest to edit his thread's title by deleting : Live , Calls , Trading , Expert , Forex , Trader ...

"Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader"

"Intraday short term from an" doesnt make any sense at all.....Perfect (y)

DInos challanged me

I intend to give more clear examples now -

But all the old school hate come in mine to try and take it off topic

I stay in my own LIVE EXPERT FX thread - and ban Tar and the gang out of it

Put that to the vote ;-)

F

1) Look at the title of the thread, I never named you, you exposed yourself (excuse the pun).

2) Its not a hate campaign, look at the title of the thread.

3) Getting out the firing line as you know you will be exposed.

4), Banning us all, speaks volumes. hiding behind the wall where you wont be challenged to prove your deserve the expert tag you associate to your yourself.

CLEAR EXAMPLE = TIME OF TRADE ENTRY, PRICE ACHIEVED, TARGET LEVELS AND STOP LOSS

can he not be banned because my blood pressure is going through the roof he hijacks every thread no one can trade and knock at so much dribble at the same time its impossible

Agree no one should be allowed to hijack every thread in the same fashion , it is ridiculous , that's the exact definition for a Troll ... classic .

Hey, guess what, I have a brain, I can do that to after the event., You want us to believe you, show a copy of your jotter, edit out the value, shows the times you entered and exited, but we all know you won't. I wonder why :whistle:whistling

That did not happen - I am an expert I do live - when the trades are available for 5 -25 pips

From 3 30 pm to 5 00 pm most days there will be 2 to 3 trades on most pairs

Forget my live calls - look at the student / the trainee - he provided a full statement of 3000% increas on 200 trades in 10 days with 80% + success rate

That was demo - totally different to live - as you would not take Same risk with real cash

Thats why with just 2% stake on a live account is best in day is only 30%

I am very happy with anything over 5% on a good day and thats with stake sizes under 1% of capital and many left on at 30% of scalp size.

Mr Fox has done damaged to genuine traders following my thread

He followed it on and off for over a year - but it was obvious when he started doing over £2k every day something was funny - even if he had a 100k + account

You do not grow balls to trade over 5 or 10 lots in a few months and not have a problem. I have suggested to MM he needs over 2000 live trades before he get to over 5 lot stage per pip

Perfect example of a troll follower

Why have you even bothered coming on to this thread after I post

Surely you blank it

I just wish the main trolls - Tar Trade 2 windows and the follower would stay out of my LIve Expert thread and admit - THEY HAVE LOST ;-)

Perfect example of a troll follower

Why have you even bothered coming on to this thread after I post

Surely you blank it

I just wish the main trolls - Tar Trade 2 windows and the follower would stay out of my LIve Expert thread and admit - THEY HAVE LOST ;-)

When have I ever posted on that thread ...you hijacked mine you buffoon,just like you are doing here

Not enough balloons on this thread...here's more.

Attachments

• Balloon.jpg
    Balloon.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 198
  • balloons.jpg
    balloons.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 206
1) Look at the title of the thread, I never named you, you exposed yourself (excuse the pun).

2) Its not a hate campaign, look at the title of the thread.

3) Getting out the firing line as you know you will be exposed.

4), Banning us all, speaks volumes. hiding behind the wall where you wont be challenged to prove your deserve the expert tag you associate to your yourself.

CLEAR EXAMPLE = TIME OF TRADE ENTRY, PRICE ACHIEVED, TARGET LEVELS AND STOP LOSS

WRONG - AND DISTORTED

You challenged me in the other thread closed down

You thought I would not take up the challenge??

The "Whitch Hunt continues and i just did not know Rob you were part of the clan

expert trader!! :cheesy::LOL:

i love it. Grey1 used to love it too when people awarded themselves titles!

there was a film i remember years ago where a lorry with no driver was stalking someone every where he went it was there well guess what mofo your my ******* lorry

When have I ever posted on that thread ...you hijacked mine you buffoon,just like you are doing here

NO

WRONG AGAIN

Mr Fox hijacked your thread

He was asked not to do so and continued

Maybe it was a good thing - as he was up to no good by the sound of it and doctoring his statements

You will never see that from me - i don't do statements lol

Perfectly happy to stay in my thread when you and the gang shut up