What are your profits for?

Fugazsy

Veteren member
3,661 677
We're all trading, we all hope to make money, many already are.

Let's suppose you're making consistent profits over months and years, big enough to not have to tie yourself to any form of employment, big enough to offer a secure and comfortable life. Say this has been down to just trading your own plan, no flukey good luck, no wild trades with excessive risks, so it ought reasonably be expected to continue.

What are you doing with that money? If you're not making that kind of money yet, what will you do with it when you are?

Charity by helping people in needs and a Bugatti for me.

hjg

29 2
We're all trading, we all hope to make money, many already are.

Let's suppose you're making consistent profits over months and years, big enough to not have to tie yourself to any form of employment, big enough to offer a secure and comfortable life. Say this has been down to just trading your own plan, no flukey good luck, no wild trades with excessive risks, so it ought reasonably be expected to continue.

What are you doing with that money? If you're not making that kind of money yet, what will you do with it when you are?

I will sit back and enjoy my life. We only live once and I don't want to die working.

billyjean

120 5
I will sit back and enjoy my life. We only live once and I don't want to die working.

there's no retired traders :), as I much more believe we live each day and die only once :), that's more optimistic for me. :)
I use most my money for living expense, some for education fee (got some other depend on me), few of those money for trading development purpose. well, some trading system are demand to forward tested, it may end up on losing one, but a new development is a must while market price never at flat one.
and perhaps I may end up just like the 'bugatti' guy, and live peace while doing charity for others.

hjg

29 2
I would spread it around my wife and family. They have given me a good life and deserve the best from me. No other ambitions, really.

I feel the same way. Cheers. Some people argue there is no retirement in trade though. That traders keep trading till they die.

hjg

29 2
there's no retired traders :), as I much more believe we live each day and die only once :), that's more optimistic for me. :)
I use most my money for living expense, some for education fee (got some other depend on me), few of those money for trading development purpose. well, some trading system are demand to forward tested, it may end up on losing one, but a new development is a must while market price never at flat one.
and perhaps I may end up just like the 'bugatti' guy, and live peace while doing charity for others.

So...in other words you will work till you die? You won't ever take a break for good and just relax?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock