What are you watching now?

Saw Cluzet in Untouchable last year when it got to the UK - unbelievably brilliant acting playing a quadriplegic who's not particularly appealing. Don't know about 11.6, might be worth a look, but anyone's screen knowldedge is incomplete without seeing Untouchable.

Quiet movie, really enjoyed it. No action, just one man's story. The Ferrari and Guns in trailer misleading. No punches thrown. No guns fired with two exceptions; first one is accidentally discharged into the air and the others, shots fired as target practice during training.

One pet mice does get thrown out of a moving van and that's about as violent as it gets. :cry:

Simple story of one mans single fingered solute to the establishment. Well told in a good movie imo. REAL daring heist in the REAL world as opposed to Hollywood Tom Cruise MI rogue nation scripted style type.

My kind of movie gets 5 stars from me. (y)

Jees I'm bloody starved of anything after 3 weeks of only sky news channel in the hotel I'm staying

Before I came away had finished

Chicago fire .....not bad
Walking dead .....all........excellent
Falling skies .......ok initially then Sammo sammo
Rookie blue........ok initially then sammo sammo
Breaking bad.......I could not get into it .......just me then !
Sons of anarchy ....all".........awesome !
Ray Donovan......very very good .......gritty cast
Firefly.......loved it ......great old school sci fi
Game of thrones .......nope couldn't get into it .....
Bosche.........excellent
Underbelly.......a few of the story series are very good.....others a joke

I do like my cop stuff so perhaps will.treat myself to some blue blood when I get home ......big big fan of donny wahlberg......

Back on Thursday
N

i love farage v rompuy speeches.

just started watching tv series 'fortitude', which seems good so far. and better 'call saul' is promising.

did start watching 'justified' on recommendations but gonna have to leave it, pretty poor in every way.

anyone else watching decent tv series, old or new? i am digging up the sopranos cos its great.

Happy to take some recommendations as well.....a lot of box sets are pretty poor as this genre takes off .....I do like cop based stuff

N

Just finished a bronx tail-old deniro movie
took 4 days to watch lol.
watching taxi driver now-may take 5 days............

Just finished a bronx tail-old deniro movie
took 4 days to watch lol.
watching taxi driver now-may take 5 days............

Excellent movie and one forgotten by many .....up there with the best mob films

N