What are you watching now?

i love farage v rompuy speeches.

just started watching tv series 'fortitude', which seems good so far. and better 'call saul' is promising.

did start watching 'justified' on recommendations but gonna have to leave it, pretty poor in every way.

anyone else watching decent tv series, old or new? i am digging up the sopranos cos its great.

i love farage v rompuy speeches.

genius......

fwiw i hate politics as it is, & politicians as they are....they serve little purpose at huge cost.

this is better vid:

Last edited:
Margin Call

On BBC tonight...

11:15pm - 12:55am BBC One (not Northern Ireland, Wales, Scotland)

Should be available on iplayer too.

DULL and BORING movie! Book's much better read.

House of Cards

81kuUD8xsLL.jpg

Last edited:
ive been watching box sets
breaking bad
the wire
walking dead
game of thrones
the sopranos
not really watching normal tv at the moment
i watch 1 box set at a time

Ted is the Yank version of Paddington bear but sort of a watch when you've had a few, with mates kind of movie. Well funny :)

Ted2 out in July apparently.

Just read some reviews and about to watch the full movie called 11.6.

I always like reading critical reviews and then watching the film. Loved this line.

There are no high points. There are no low points. Just unending . . . Tedium. :LOL:

About the only thing of any possible interest is the amount of screen time devoted to Cluzet when, in a break from thumping people and mouse-chucking, he busies himself building a false wall in the lockup garage into which he'll ultimately park his van with all the stolen loot. We spend an age, watching him undertaking this -- so long, in fact, that it could quite easily be a complete YouTube DIY construction guide.

The only reason I bought this dvd was to see Francois Cluzet. He's a good actor. However this film seemed a little
pointless - guess one needs to be French to enjoy the plot.
Would not recommend it to my friends.

im never going to get that hour and a half back...

Not a bad film. Rather enjoyed the "Frenchness" of it. Had humour. Rather abrupt end. It was OK.