What are you watching now?

'Remove the horse from the buggy.....useless. One horse makes all the difference." Rofl. Classic Clarkson.

Anybody been watching "Hunted" ? has been quite entertaining over the last few weeks....

Not seen any of them.

Started watching from the beginning now. series 1

(y)

Its pretty amazing how clever the security services are these days, and this program is just scratching the surface of the resources available to them.

(y)

Its pretty amazing how clever the security services are these days, and this program is just scratching the surface of the resources available to them.

Just finished both series :) and yep, in the real world, once locked onto a subject, I would think there is little chance they could slip through the net.

Just thinking about applying ! :)

Just thinking about applying ! :)

I have spare attic space should you reach Cumbria..cheap..:LOL:

One of my daughters friends gave shelter to the two young girls in the last series, they have been invited to the ch4 hunted party.

I have spare attic space should you reach Cumbria..cheap..:LOL:

Could be handy that :LOL:

One of my daughters friends gave shelter to the two young girls in the last series, they have been invited to the ch4 hunted party.

Considering the mileage they clocked up, good chance they bumped into everybody in the UK !
:)