What are you watching now?

Guys n Dolls.

Humanity needs you. Please step up to the plate.

Sign up today here - https://www.blood.co.uk/?utm_source...&utm_content=kickoff1324&utm_campaign=imt2016

:)

This is one of those things I know I should do, but don't. My brother donates the max allowed. His work allows donations on site.

That said, I am on the donor list. How the numbers registered on that does not equate to those who say they would accept a donor organ is quite appalling(n) I know people who refuse to donate their organs after death, yet happily exchange various body fluids with near-strangers on a regular basis.

This is one of those things I know I should do, but don't. My brother donates the max allowed. His work allows donations on site.

That said, I am on the donor list. How the numbers registered on that does not equate to those who say they would accept a donor organ is quite appalling(n) I know people who refuse to donate their organs after death, yet happily exchange various body fluids with near-strangers on a regular basis.

Glad you are on the donor list and so am I and I agree totally.

Good to raise awareness and increase the numbers as they need to recruit 200,000 new donors to replace others dropping off the list.

fwiw Being a road cyclist my worst fear is being injured or killed on the road. A little like Karma. what goes around comes around. I'm giving now but may need to take back or give everything away later.

Better than dying in ones sick bed I guess. :)

Remember all you lovely people out there. It could be you!

https://twitter.com/givebloodnhs/status/554281607062765568

B66FqgSCQAAXcpu.png

game of thrones- again
the wire- again
columbo-started from beginning-13 series
alfred hitchcock movies
westworld series

Season 3 yes

I can't get over the fact that she was/is 'Scully'. As good as she is in The Fall, I just can't. It's the same situation with Kelsey Grammer and David Hyde Pierce from Frasier.

Those two iconic tv series I grew up watching mean so much to me that it's difficult to view them in anything else. Weird.

I can't get over the fact that she was/is 'Scully'. As good as she is in The Fall, I just can't. It's the same situation with Kelsey Grammer and David Hyde Pierce from Frasier.

Those two iconic tv series I grew up watching mean so much to me that it's difficult to view them in anything else. Weird.

I find it funny watching actors in other shows that were in The Wire.

Like Dominic West now in the Affair(brilliant show)

Love David Hyde in this.

Real housewives of cheshire....tonight, itv-be at 10pm......love it, everyone else thinks ive completely lost the plot..:clap: :cheesy: :innocent: :whistling :LOL:....Maybe i have.:LOL:

tried to watch the pilot for 6 feet under-not for me
i have deadwood to watch.will give it a try.
westworld is pretty good and thought provoking.

I started watching Walking Dead, first series of the seventh season really make an impression on me, the plot took an unexpected turn...

I started watching Walking Dead, first series of the seventh season really make an impression on me, the plot took an unexpected turn...
ive watched it from the beginning and am still watching due to the time invested in it.im not impressed to be honest-its just ok.