What are you listening to now?

Ride on Time practically revolutionised 'sampling' (y)

The original:

Loleatta Holloway -- Love Sensation - YouTube

Very interesting. They both sound so ahead of their time.

I love the old skool dance tracks. Reminds me of the times I used to hang out at fairgrounds with my older teenage cousins and their mates in the mid-late 90's playing the fruit machines all day:LOL:

Last edited:
Anyone do this back in the day? (y)

I had to laugh when I saw them in an XR2. When I was a kid every time some nutter was flying through the town centre driving what sounded like a rocketship, it was usually an XR2/3.

I doubt there's been a song / video posted on here that comes close to this in its genre. That genre being a cross between blues, rock and soul. The sheer passion and feeling in Mr. Moore's voice is exceptional, matched only by his virtuoso guitar playing. The extended intro is a real tour de force. Put the headphones on and crank up the volume . . .
Gary Moore - Separate ways LIVE - YouTube

I doubt there's been a song / video posted on here that comes close to this in its genre. That genre being a cross between blues, rock and soul. The sheer passion and feeling in Mr. Moore's voice is exceptional, matched only by his virtuoso guitar playing. The extended intro is a real tour de force. Put the headphones on and crank up the volume . . .
Gary Moore - Separate ways LIVE - YouTube

thanks timsk. fleetwood mac always left me wanting more of that guitar solo now i got it:cheesy: Gary Moore - Need your love so bad - YouTube