What are you listening to now?

fibonelli,

When you look at a clip on youtube you will see on the right side of the page there are 2 text boxes. One says "URL" and the other says "Embed". If the "Embed" says 'Embedding disabled by request' you will get a "We're sorry, this video is no longer available" message when you try to play a clip posted here.

TV is on downstairs quite loud ( cos missus is out ) and I am upstairs listening to it.

More specifically I am listening to India about to thrash England in one day cricket for the fifth time in a row.

YouTube - Lost in Translation (More than This)

Supoer song, and it's a great movie ![/QUOT

many many people say this film is crap

Aha.

Thank you for making an appearance to share that little insight with the rest of us.

LOL !

Maybe you just hang around the wrong people.

leftImage.jpg

rightImage.jpg

awards.gif

Lost in Translation

That said, I wouldn't really listen to what others have to say in the first place though to be honest, I'd just go and make up my own mind instead.

But hey that's just me.

;)

Aha.

Thank you for making an appearance to share that little insight with the rest of us.

LOL !

Maybe you just hang around the wrong people.

lost_in_translation_ver4.jpg

That said, I wouldn't really listen to what others have to say in the first place though to be honest, I'd just go and make up my own mind instead.

But hey that's just me.

;)

no need to go emotional, if you asked me I personally like Bill Murray
but your choice only shows how little you might know about cinema (the film is poor)

Hang on
Am I going to be wiped out for that?

crrrrr.... gggrrr...crack wtf ....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Last edited: