What are the dumbest/most annoying things you have heard people say about trading?

You won't be listening to it ;)

Stick to the plan if it works for ya :) and don't blast the thing which you don't have a clue.
For I am most certainly correct. My life is devoted to delivering baptisms of fire:devilish: to those unsuspecting trusting misguided miggilons who think that FOREX is a game.:smart::smart::smart::smart::smart:

For I am most certainly correct. My life is devoted to delivering baptisms of fire:devilish: to those unsuspecting trusting misguided miggilons who think that FOREX is a game.:smart::smart::smart::smart::smart:

Woah, woah, woah, hey, hey, woah, hey, woah, heyyyyy, wooooooooooah, woooooooah, WOAH....... you mean to say that FOREX is NOT a game? :-0

I think he means to say it's a gamble.

Joe, me going out without reinforced underpants is a gamble. I could double up regular pants - that might contain the beast. But probably not. It will most likely break free.

Yes, kevlar underpants are a necessity when you're packing a schlonger like this one.

Joe, me going out without reinforced underpants is a gamble. I could double up regular pants - that might contain the beast. But probably not. It will most likely break free.

Yes, kevlar underpants are a necessity when you're packing a schlonger like this one.

Don't flatter yerself Jimbo, Its only a notional 7% of men who want to assault yer jaxi.
:LOL::LOL::LOL:xxxxxxxxx:LOL::LOL::love::love::love::love:

Don't flatter yerself Jimbo, Its only a notional 7% of men who want to assault yer jaxi.
:LOL::LOL::LOL:xxxxxxxxx:LOL::LOL::love::love::love::love:

You are wrong, Bingo Cushion. I was not referring to the danger of getting bum-raided up the jack-see. The danger is that my donger might break free of it's flimsy confines and go on a rampage.

Now, with regard to the 7%. I would imagine a lot of notionally-straight fellas would fancy a ride, so you are wrong there also.

But I thank you for alerting me, I had not considered the possibility. In future I shall take care to have a reinforced back-panel as well as pouch and gusset.

Dear XyZ Forum users

I am a Newbie here and eager to learn about Forex markets

Has anyone seen this site?......is it any good ?

Peter, it is something more than that. It shows a complete lack of respect for the money that they are frittering away. I know that money has lost a tremendous amount of value over the decades that I have been here but, still, whether GBP/$US/ Euros, 25000 is a lot of money and represents, in many cases, much hard work.

Because they do not respect it, they throw it at the markets but the people taking that money do respect it. That is the difference between one side and the other.

but dont you think that you have to disconnect yourself from the intrinsic value of money to trade effectively ?

N

but dont you think that you have to disconnect yourself from the intrinsic value of money to trade effectively ?

N

I agree you should disconnect yourself from the dollars & cents while you are in a trade or you will tend to make decisions based solely on the position's dollar value rather than sound trading techniques.

I think what Split means is more along the lines of people just throwing $20000 into an account and saying, "whoohoo, here we go", and not really having any plan or method.

Peter

Here is a good one someone posted earlier today.

Re: Am I scalping?
To maximize your probabilities, make sure to trade around the london and us opens where you have lots of price action and volume

utter b0ll0cks

Actually, I really cringe when cosistently losing traders jerk out what I like to call 'neo-conventional wisdom'.

So someone who tries trading with pin bars, 2:1 risk reward, S/R, and fails miserably, who then goes on to say 'R/R is bull****' , ' can't make money off charts, pin bars don't work', 'S/R is useless'....

I think someone who makes money defying those conventions has a right to argue against them, but it's the people who flit from one to another, in a never ending cycle of losing for years and years; they seemingly know everything about every market and every trading style, why order flow is better than charts, but can't make money either way and just keep giving negative advice.

:D