What annoys you most in forex?

The most annoying thing in forex is the inferiority complex that new traders are compelled to adopt. They are told they can never succeed because -
it takes 10,000 hours / 10 years to become profitable
or
brokers always steal your money when you start to make a profit
or
you can never know and understand economics like the banks or the Fed.

This is all purely to make more experienced traders feel good about themselves while it drives new traders to develop unhealthy mind-sets and inapplicable tactical responses.

I can't say what is annoying, but, probably, they are simply surprised by the clever people who have only recently started trading, but talk about things that are not suitable for trading.

Sometimes it is really annoying in external factors that distract from trade, so I think that jobs need to be equipped.

Sometimes, it becomes difficult for me to keep myself stable, emotionless during trading but I am trying hard to develop the right mindset.

Don't let it get to you, one trade is just one trade in a life-time. Its not the whole war, its not even a battle, just a skirmish. Long as your losses are a small percentage of your account capital you live to fight another day.

What annoys you most in forex?
There are times when it tends not to get too rosey😅
Lots of times when there is a feeling that you finally picked wrong approach and then streak of losses or some random returns that make you doubtful about your analysis.

I used to be a little emotional in my starting days of trading which used to be very annoying but luckily have been able to overcome this tendency.